TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby CSM # TTBD has arrived May 22, 2007

Just waited to let everyone know my Shelby arrived yesterday, 22 May 2007. We got the call last night when we arrived at home after work. Drove like race drivers to the dealership to see the car, but they were closed. We did see the car on the show room floor. WOW :o , the pictures of the SGT are one thing, but seeing it for real, unbelievialbe :o . We are going to leave work early today to see the car. I'll take pictures get the CS number and post them later on the Forum. Delivery is set up for this Friday afternoon :D :D :D :D gor256

Just waited to let everyone know my Shelby arrived yesterday, 22 May 2007. We got the call last night when we arrived at home after work. Drove like race drivers to the dealership to see the car, but they were closed. We did see the car on the show room floor. WOW :o , the pictures of the SGT are one thing, but seeing it for real, unbelievialbe :o . We are going to leave work early today to see the car. I'll take pictures get the CS number and post them later on the Forum. Delivery is set up for this Friday afternoon :D :D :D :D gor256

Congrats! I look forward to seeing LOTS of pictures...Socal is killing me with his pictures. They make it that much harder to wait.

:blink:

Hurray! Congtrat's you'll love it 100% forever. I too was absolutely surprised at the way the car looked, it is incredible in person. I also saw my car drive away today, getting it detailed, and I could not believe what it looked like! I was like WOW that is my car, now I can see why everybody always asks and stares at the car, it is an incredible thing of beauty & class. B)

Archived