TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Merchandise

07shelbygt

Who else out there is frustrated that you can't buy Shelby gear (hats, t-shirts, etc) yet??? Attention SAI: There is a lot of money to be made in the hat and t-shirt business. Just look at NASCAR. I know you are all busy building great cars out there but your website has been saying "out of stock" for almost a year.

Not trying to be critical, but Shelby is leaving a lot of money out there on the table.

Anyway to buy stuff from other suppliers with the Shelby name on it? Unique performance, etc...

Who else out there is frustrated that you can't buy Shelby gear (hats, t-shirts, etc) yet??? Attention SAI: There is a lot of money to be made in the hat and t-shirt business. Just look at NASCAR. I know you are all busy building great cars out there but your website has been saying "out of stock" for almost a year.

Not trying to be critical, but Shelby is leaving a lot of money out there on the table.

Anyway to buy stuff from other suppliers with the Shelby name on it? Unique performance, etc...

I agree. I posted the other day that I purchased a SGT shirt and cup. When I got back, I checked the merchandise site and didn't see them there. I suggested reluctantly (because I didn't want to overload her, especially since it may not be her job) to maybe contact Victoria to get help in learning how to purchase stuff. Now, I want to buy another few shirts and don't know how either.

So, ditto to 07SGT's ask.

I agree. I would even pay more just to get the items. I bought a lower grill and never recieved it yet or a confirmation email, like they said i would get within 24 hours. Heck i don't even know if they got my order or if someone else got my order and stole my card! They never seem to call back either. Ya I am a little frustrated to say the least.

I totally agree. Shelby has an excellent product but does not run a great business. Let's get Matt Chicago in there to run the show. We all will get great jobs in our fields of expertise... CARS.

I asked about merchandise and delivery times a few weeks ago also-I ordered a hat on 4/12---I thiink my car may beat it here!! The order tracking link in the e-mail didn't work and I've e-mailed the webmaster twice with no response. It almost as frustrating as watching the never changing vin tracker!!

Swede, I got your grille. Thanks pal, looks great. Came with your credit card number too so I ordered a few extra sets of Razors, Paxtons and hoods too. Hope you don't mind. LOL, just kidding.

Dream, have you been checking the VIN tracker on that hat?

SAI, how can we help? I'm sure that among all of us on the forum, we have to know some web people that can help you all.

I totally agree. Shelby has an excellent product but does not run a great business. Let's get Matt Chicago in there to run the show. We all will get great jobs in our fields of expertise... CARS.

Funny this very thing is on my list in the stock thread!

B)

It really is a shame this stuff isn't available. SAI is at a critical moment after so many lean years one where it could hit a real stride but it must execute and make EVERY effort to gab as much of our $$$$ as possible. (and i mean that in a good way!) Why they don't is honestly beyond my ability to comprehend.

:blink:

Funny this very thing is on my list in the stock thread!

B)

It really is a shame this stuff isn't available. SAI is at a critical moment after so many lean years one where it could hit a real stride but it must execute and make EVERY effort to gab as much of our $$$$ as possible. (and i mean that in a good way!) Why they don't is honestly beyond my ability to comprehend.

:blink:

I guess it's just as simple as "growing pains."

Swede, I got your grille. Thanks pal, looks great. Came with your credit card number too so I ordered a few extra sets of Razors, Paxtons and hoods too. Hope you don't mind. LOL, just kidding.

Dream, have you been checking the VIN tracker on that hat?

SAI, how can we help? I'm sure that among all of us on the forum, we have to know some web people that can help you all.

LOL, thanks at least I know who has it! No Shelby called yesterday and even though they could NOT tell me when or what I ordered they said all sent information is directed to a "very secure site". So I am some what satisfied, but they still need HUGE amounts of work to capitalize on their business model. Shelby does not realize that by saving a dime there are losing a dollar and market share which is huge right now. They are in a the best postion they have ever been in. From the outside looking in they don't know how to capitalize on it. They need to hire some good people immediately and pay some decent salaries to take advantage of their excellent reputation i.e.: The best Mustang manufacturer in the business, bar none.

Again my 2 cents and a penny for my thoughts. B)

I wish they could give us, " the Shelby Nation", an idea of when these items might come available. I.E. Black Razors, a brake package for 18" wheels, clothing, cobra center armrest, brake ducts and driving light package, etc.

I just want a Shelby Keychain!

OK, I also want a lot of other stuff, but anyway...

I ordered floormats, hope the delivery time's not too nasty.

Jer

SGT#446

White/Charcoal/5Spd

mt stuff came in a week. i ordered twice with no problems

I was a little concerned & a bit frustrated but after a call to Shelby I was told that my order was filled and on its way. I recieved it 2 days after that. I was also helped by our famous "Bud" and he assured me that Shelby is and does everthing in its power to accomodate us immediately, I believe him. So rest good people as Shelby is growing but they will take care of the people that make it grow.

looks just like the shirt I bought at SAI last time I was there for 22 bucks

Can these shirts be ordered from Shelby? Do they have it in white w/ the white car? (black - too hot in the summer!)?

Can these shirts be ordered from Shelby? Do they have it in white w/ the white car? (black - too hot in the summer!)?

Yeah, what's the deal?

First the Fender guitar, now this?

Those of us with white cars get no lovin'?

Jer

p.s. OK, so I probably will buy one anyway, but.... c'mon. :(

fordcollection.com has some mustang stuff and GT500 stuff. michelle said she could order any of the things there for the forum if anyone wanted anything. she said send me a PM with item number and she will get alot better price on the items.

i keep going there hoping to find something shelby

www.fordcollection.com

i dont know how to do a link?

michael

I know the SAI facility had T-shirts with the white SGT on them. When I was there they were something like 1/2 off.

The black one's were not unfortunately....

I was totally unaware they were available since they were not listed on the website. Are they only available at the museum or will they ship them if you call? (If you can get thru).

Archived