TEAM SHELBY FORUM

VIN TRACKER/WAITING FOR YOUR CAR

shelbydream1

ABNYONE ELSE STILL WAITING FOR THEIR CAR TO THE POINT THEY HAVE THEIR VIN NUMBER MEMORIZED TO PUNCH INTO THE TRACKER? I GUESS IF YOU DO IT ON A DAILY BASIS, IT FINALLY COMES TO THAT. I'VE NOTICED THE DISSAPOINTMENT OF SEEING "ARRIVED AT SHELBY AUTOS" HAS AT LEAST LESSENED AS NOW THAT'S THE EXPECTED RESPONSE. I'LL PROBABLY FAINT IF IT POPS UP "COMPLETED AND DELIVERED"!!! :D

I feel the same :rolleyes: Bear with me, I'm a newby here!! I've memorized my vin # the first couple of days that I started checking the tracker back in Feb. I've emailed john acouple of times to get some infr on the status, and I should be seeing completed and shipped also!!!

Agree it is very frustrating. I ordered my car the weekend before the Superbowl!! arrived at SAI on 4/12 and still states that....appears the vin doesnt properly track. You will find myself as others are patiently awaiting and know that the wait is painful but worthwhile. Steve

My biggest problem is I'm not entirely sure when the car was actually ordered. When I found out about them and decided I had to have one, talked the Mrs. into it and called my dealer to inquire about getting one, he told me he had ordered one a while ago-he faxed me the window sticker and as fate would have it was what I wanted!! Fate also had me being the only non employee of the dealership knowing of it's impending arrival-I started the process March 20th and had the vin# the same day. Vin tracker popped up as in transit (dealer had told me he had confirmation of delivery to SAI). It changed to arrived at SAI about a week later and has said so ever since. The dealer told me he's already paying interest, has a bill of lading and has the car on his floorplan, so i'm hoping it's not too much longer!! <_<

My biggest problem is I'm not entirely sure when the car was actually ordered. When I found out about them and decided I had to have one, talked the Mrs. into it and called my dealer to inquire about getting one, he told me he had ordered one a while ago-he faxed me the window sticker and as fate would have it was what I wanted!! Fate also had me being the only non employee of the dealership knowing of it's impending arrival-I started the process March 20th and had the vin# the same day. Vin tracker popped up as in transit (dealer had told me he had confirmation of delivery to SAI). It changed to arrived at SAI about a week later and has said so ever since. The dealer told me he's already paying interest, has a bill of lading and has the car on his floorplan, so i'm hoping it's not too much longer!! <_<

It is definately worth the wait guys!

Archived