TEAM SHELBY FORUM

AMY,JOHN,BUD ANY WORD ON C/S EMBLEM ON THE GAS CAP

dmagner1

Hi ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because the BIG GUYS are in Tulsa, doesn't mean we stop working :D well, LOL But we are just about done with the cap. We do have a design and it was an idea that was posted. BUT, we will disclose the winner and we show the logo. It will be coming soon!!!!!!

And HI STEVE!!!!!!! Welcome to the boards!!!!!!! The logos you have have are for the CS6/CS8 packages. They do look great!!!!!!!!

Stuned tuned!!!! The caps are coming soon!!!!!!!!!

Bud

I'll take order number 2.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because the BIG GUYS are in Tulsa, doesn't mean we stop working :D well, LOL But we are just about done with the cap. We do have a design and it was an idea that was posted. BUT, we will disclose the winner and we show the logo. It will be coming soon!!!!!!

And HI STEVE!!!!!!! Welcome to the boards!!!!!!! The logos you have have are for the CS6/CS8 packages. They do look great!!!!!!!!

Bud

Very nice :D And Steve's caps do look great.

Hi ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Bud

Can yougive us a preview of the wheel center caps at that time too?? Thanks for all you do Bud

Hi ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Bud

We should go back and start a pool! Who wants to buy a square?!?! $1!!!!!

Win a free cap! Fun for the the whole family!

;)

Can yougive us a preview of the wheel center caps at that time too?? Thanks for all you do Bud

You will be able to see the new caps on Monday, the 18th when the new site is up and running.

Shelby Performance Parts

Shelbyperformanceparts.com

There is going to be alot of kool stuff there!!!!!!!

Sue, I wish we were in Tulsa. But somebody has to stay here and turn the lights on :lol:

Bud

You will be able to see the new caps on Monday, the 18th when the new site is up and running.

Shelby Performance Parts

Sue, I wish we were in Tulsa. But somebody has to stay here and turn the lights on :lol:

Bud

Thanks Bud,

We can hardly wait. Oh boy...Christmas in June!!

Dave

Shelby Performance Parts

Bud

Nice job Bud. It will be nice to see. Only 5 more days to go. :)

I added the cobra gas cap from ford. Part number M-2301-S.

It looks very good. I would add some pictures but I can't figure out how. oh well

Sean

ohhhh man Bud...they left ya in vegas huh?? :P Next show that is in Florida make sure you are there !! :D

Can 't wait until Monday ! Just in time for bday presents !! :D

Was messing with you...as all of us aren't "guys" or "fellas" :angry: :P :P

I know. I was messing back. See the little smiley, it is titled "crazy" like me lately. Did you see how I changed it to "ya'll" above for you? LOL

I often think of you when I am writing and usually take out the "guys" thing and change it to "all" or "hey" or something else. This time, I was writing quickly and forgot to go back.

Sorry, it's a Boston thing. You know, it's kind of like "big huge" or "paak da kaa" or "WHEN AM I GOING TO GET MY SGT????!!!!!!!"

:blink:

I know. I was messing back. See the little smiley, it is titled "crazy" like me lately. Did you see how I changed it to "ya'll" above for you? LOL

I often think of you when I am writing and usually take out the "guys" thing and change it to "all" or "hey" or something else. This time, I was writing quickly and forgot to go back.

Sorry, it's a Boston thing. You know, it's kind of like "big huge" or "paak da kaa" or "WHEN AM I GOING TO GET MY SGT????!!!!!!!"

:blink:

Well when you get the caaaaa...you can drive to the baaaaaa.....ohhh I can't talk like you all...I from Cheeeekaaagooooo ! :P

Well when you get the caaaaa...you can drive to the baaaaaa.....ohhh I can't talk like you all...I from Cheeeekaaagooooo ! :P

LOL

Sorry "all" I just realized I hijacked this thread. I'm done joking around now.

Let's get back to my winning this gas cap contest so I can win a free Shelby or something like that. LOL

Just looked through the new catalog and saw the faux gas cap but there is not a new picture.

It shows the OEM cap. :huh:

What does the new cap look like?????

They are keeping it under warps until the 18th I would think. That is the day the site offically goes on line.

Archived