TEAM SHELBY FORUM

In the morning...

Well, I finally received a phone call tonight that the transport will be at my dealer first thing in the morning. He was about an hour away when my dealer was about to close. So tomorrow looks to be a good day. Shelby Don, I'll bet he dropped yours off and headed my way. I will keep you posted. Uncovered my '93 LX 5.0 for the last time tonight; 22K original miles, calypso green and showroom new. I hate to let it go, but I am looking forward to the Shelby. More tomorrow.

Congrats, Looking forward to hearing from you after you drive it. We will need to get together someday. I have not seen or talked to anyone else in Alabama who has one or is getting one.'

Tim

Just wondering............Is the "north shelby" for the car or are you in Shelby County, Alabama

Congrats, Looking forward to hearing from you after you drive it. We will need to get together someday. I have not seen or talked to anyone else in Alabama who has one or is getting one.'

Tim

Just wondering............Is the "north shelby" for the car or are you in Shelby County, Alabama

Have a great day with your new car !!!!!

Sue

Got it! It has been a good day! Ordered Nov 15, arrived May 19. Whew! To answer your question Tim, yes, Shelby County...North Shelby is actually my mailing address. Car is great and is a pleasure to drive. I will post pics later.

Ugh...wanna bet we'll never hear from him again... <_<

Doesn't need us anymore.

:(

Okay, initial impressions. No QC problems that I can ascertain at this point. Hood scoop a little different than what I was expecting from the vantage point of behind the wheel; looks a little bigger than I expected, but I am getting used to it. Sound, like everyone says is simply sweet. First SAT radio for me which is pretty neat, but I keep turning the sound down to hear the car. Mine is #2690; White, Auto, IUP, Active anti-theft, SAT. No Mods. About 75 miles today and it gets attention. Lots of attention at the dealer, which by the way was a very pleasant experience. I arrived at the dealer about 20 minutes before the truck got there so I have some pretty neat pics to post of that process. Will try to post a few of those soon.

Okay, initial impressions. No QC problems that I can ascertain at this point. Hood scoop a little different than what I was expecting from the vantage point of behind the wheel; looks a little bigger than I expected, but I am getting used to it. Sound, like everyone says is simply sweet. First SAT radio for me which is pretty neat, but I keep turning the sound down to hear the car. Mine is #2690; White, Auto, IUP, Active anti-theft, SAT. No Mods. About 75 miles today and it gets attention. Lots of attention at the dealer, which by the way was a very pleasant experience. I arrived at the dealer about 20 minutes before the truck got there so I have some pretty neat pics to post of that process. Will try to post a few of those soon.

Way ta Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is wothless without the pic's................................LOL

Congrats!

Archived