TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Driving the Shelby GT

ilmor

I just have to say, I love driving this car!!! Its like driving a race car on the street. What a blast!!! :D

Must be nice. All I can do is look at pictures and read about the car - and the summer cruising days will fly by in a heart beat. I hope to have mine before Christmas.

Must be nice. All I can do is look at pictures and read about the car - and the summer cruising days will fly by in a heart beat. I hope to have mine before Christmas.

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I just saw mine on ebay one day, made a call, did a little negotiation and in two days I had it. I can't imagine the pain you must be going through..... :blink:

I dont care who you are thats funny man!!!

Lord forgive me for the starvin pygmys in...........

It is fun, isn't it? I've never had a manual transmission car with this much power before...lots of fun. You look forward to stopping so you can go through the gears, listen to the exhaust, and feel the torque. We've put 600miles on ours in 2 months!

J

Doesn't sound like you are driving it much. Mine is a third car and I have 800 miles in the first month.

Doesn't sound like you are driving it much. Mine is a third car and I have 800 miles in the first month.

I drive mine every single day ! Not longggg distances..but I DRIVE it ! :D I was at the bank one day last week, when I came out, some guy was taking a picture of it lol.

Now let me correct myself...when I was walking TO the bank from the REMOTE parking space I had to park it in hahahah. :P

Hang in there. Unfortunately I have to make an appointment to drive the car as I can't get my wife out of the drivers seat but she is always coming home talking about the little challenges - people pulling up beside her wanting to race. It seems it's nearly every day!

It's been enough times that she has consented to installing a S/C. (YEAH!!!) So just as soon as the camper is sold....

Anybody interested in a 28' Skamper? :)

Hang in there "sodakmac", placed my order in January 2007 just recieved word it has been shipped on or about May 18, 2007. I feel your pain, but it will be worth it in the end, driving a piece of automotive history. :D

Archived