TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Michael Morris is the Man!!!

hednjury

Hi everyone,

new guy here who can now say i have a shelby on the way to vegas thanks to Michael Morris. i was in a pending deal, and thought it was going to be cool to own a shelby at any price. i just happened on this site, made a phone call and next thing i knew i was saving almost 10k. now i will be able to have s/c, gauges, grill w/lights, seq. turn signals, and maybe more. this man treated me like he knew me for years, it's refreshing to be able to deal people like him. anyhow, it sounds like it's time to chill and wait for the car to be put together. i'm sure now i'll be spending too much time on this great site. oh well!

Ramo

Hi everyone,

new guy here who can now say i have a shelby on the way to vegas thanks to Michael Morris. i was in a pending deal, and thought it was going to be cool to own a shelby at any price. i just happened on this site, made a phone call and next thing i knew i was saving almost 10k. now i will be able to have s/c, gauges, grill w/lights, seq. turn signals, and maybe more. this man treated me like he knew me for years, it's refreshing to be able to deal people like him. anyhow, it sounds like it's time to chill and wait for the car to be put together. i'm sure now i'll be spending too much time on this great site. oh well!

Ramo

Welcome! You'll find good people here, even the dealers :), all standing by ready to help you chill.

:D

thanks randy!!!

i cant wait to see pics of your car and try wrestling with your wife over the wheels, either way you win!!!

you have been great to deal with and im excited about the mods your doing on it.

thanks again for allowing me to help you get YOUR shelby or is it Tanja shelby? :)

michael

Michael IS the man1

I too have had a similar experience. Saved some $ also. Just straight talk and no BS, no games, no stories. Great to deal with and really down to earth. Thanks Michael. It's been a pleasure.

Now just add my car to your collection :)

thanks randy!!!

i cant wait to see pics of your car and try wrestling with your wife over the wheels, either way you win!!!

you have been great to deal with and im excited about the mods your doing on it.

thanks again for allowing me to help you get YOUR shelby or is it Tanja shelby? :)

michael

ummmmm, Mike?

Just how many names did you sign up with?

i have 4 more accountants on here so please be patient while i come up with more thing to say about myself :lol:

thanks again for the good things yall have said. i cant wait for all these cars to come in.

michael

I'd be happy if at least one would get here!

thanks randy!!!

michael

i've been outvoted, the estrogen pool in the house says it's mom's car! i guess i'm out.

ramo

Ditto the others. Said it before, but I'm very happy with the treatment Michael has given me. I can't wait to actually meet the guy...but I'm more excited about meeting my car (sorry, man). If you're looking for a car, give him a call and see if he has any left. You won't be sorry.

Stan

I know I'm going off topic here but I am curious how you had an 89 25th anniversary edition. I owned a 25th anniversary car and it was a 90 model. It was my understanding that Ford decided not to do a special edition untill the green convertibles debuted in 1990.

Please don't flame me. I'm just curious.

Archived