TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Beautiful Shelby GT

ShelbyPilot

Love the gt/sc on the stripe

I think my heart just stopped for a few seconds...got weak...fuzzy vision...who am I...must get my car soon...

That car is crackalackin!

Can't wait to see it with the silver wheels and especially the SHELBY mesh upper grill!

MWS.....actually it is #12. Time for stump to update the list. The owner is in CA.

some one take a photo of socal when he steps off the plane in vegas tomorrow and another when he shows up at SAI and reads the closed for lunch sign :),

You have to see this car. The owner is a good guy. He has been helpful for me on trips to SAI. The pictures will answer some of questions there have been in the last week.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=8304

CAN THE PICS be posted here cannot access

That is definately a sweet car! I love the side stripe, which brings up a question. John, Bud, Amy... If someone purchases the supercharger from SAI to install, does the stripe come with the kit?

I got the 1st s/c on my car. It did not come on my car. But in an email to john he said he was sending me one. So I assume now that they have the stripes they will be installing them on the cars.

That is definately a sweet car! I love the side stripe, which brings up a question. John, Bud, Amy... If someone purchases the supercharger from SAI to install, does the stripe come with the kit?

Love the thought of an S/C, but I think the name on the stripe, Shelby GT S/C, is too long and borders on unattractive - just a personal opinion don't flame me!!! :o

Love the thought of an S/C, but I think the name on the stripe, Shelby GT S/C, is too long and borders on unattractive - just a personal opinion don't flame me!!! :o

Just keep the pedal to the floor and no one will be able to red the sticker anyway :)

I'm with you , beautiful looking car, for me, would also do without the /SC.

The S/C I hear is standard if you get an SC, or maybe just available free, either way you if you want them or don't you might want to let someone know!

.....The "/SC" on my car was included. I wasn't asked about it. In fact John was a little upset I had seen the pictures. I like it and think it is important to those who had their cars delivered by SAI with superchargers. Essentially they have became an upgrade to the Shelby GT.

Socaljafo, mine did not have the S/C on the sticker, but, like you said, I think it has become part of the package. John told me mine was in the mail. I suspect I'll just leave it in the package for the kids. in case they want to put it on the restored car.

Archived