TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thanks everyone

shelbydream1

I just want to extend a thanks to everyone for the info and conversation as I patiently await delivery of my car----my wife is sick of listening to me, but I don't think anyone on here will ever get sick of talking about these cars!!!!! :D

I just want to extend a thanks to everyone for the info and conversation as I patiently await delivery of my car----my wife is sick of listening to me, but I don't think anyone on here will ever get sick of talking about these cars!!!!! :D

My wife was sick of me after the first week. Good thing I'm taking her to SAI this week. Hopefully she'll finally get it. Or, maybe I'm asking for too much. :huh:

My wife was sick of me after the first week. Good thing I'm taking her to SAI this week. Hopefully she'll finally get it. Or, maybe I'm asking for too much. :huh:

Yes the is asking wayyyyy to much. My wife still does not get what it this all about even though she loves the car. Good luck in Vegas and post pictures! B)

You're welcome, thats what we are here for. We've all had to wait at one time or another.

As for the wife, you think she is sick now? Just wait until she has to drag you away from the car kicking and screaming at 12:30 in the morning. Mine swears up and down that if I could have traded her in on the car then I would have done it!

Also everyone may get a kick out of this. She is 5 months pregnant and is adamant that for the last month we take the Shelby everywhere. She is positive that the suspension will shake the baby out of her!

You're welcome, thats what we are here for. We've all had to wait at one time or another.

As for the wife, you think she is sick now? Just wait until she has to drag you away from the car kicking and screaming at 12:30 in the morning. Mine swears up and down that if I could have traded her in on the car then I would have done it!

Also everyone may get a kick out of this. She is 5 months pregnant and is adamant that for the last month we take the Shelby everywhere. She is positive that the suspension will shake the baby out of her!

Too funny! I think everyone in my orbit is tired of hearing about the car. Oh Well!

Too funny! I think everyone in my orbit is tired of hearing about the car. Oh Well!

gtplumber,

Just thinking about a name for the baby....How about Shelby? It will work for a boy or a girl. Maybe Carroll Shelby could be the godfather :) He might even give her a SGT for a baby gift!

I might be able to get the name Shelby by her and I know she would agree to another SGT as a birth gift but I don't think the signing would work...Although it would be cool....tattoed on it's right foot maybe....Hmmm, you guys have given me something to think about...

I have three Shelbys. A 1968 GT 500, a 1996 Shelby and a 2007 Shelby GT. As for the 1996 she was born on Feb. 27th and her middle name is Lynn. She loves her name and she loves the 1968 which will be hers after her 25th birthday. I'm just not committing to her how soon after her 25th birthday she will get it. And yes I have a cool wife. Rick

I have three Shelbys. A 1968 GT 500, a 1996 Shelby and a 2007 Shelby GT. As for the 1996 she was born on Feb. 27th and her middle name is Lynn. She loves her name and she loves the 1968 which will be hers after her 25th birthday. I'm just not committing to her how soon after her 25th birthday she will get it. And yes I have a cool wife. Rick

Lucky man.

Guess she'll be a famous singer too.

Thankfull? Me? HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!

I am so thankfull that Amy gave me this opportunity to work here at Shelby!!!!!! And I can imagine how your wives feel about you talking about the car all the time. Even though, and I hate to admit this, but I will, I do not own a Shelby GT yet (KEY WORD IS YET), I made a permanat move from Cleveland, Oh to work for Shelby. AND my wife is STILL back in Cleveland. I knew how she felt when I was given this opportunity and I know how much I talked about it. Day after day after day--and still doing it. I know I drove my wife NuTs!!!!!! :blink: She is actually coming in for a visit this Friday and staying a couple days. Actually, my WHOLE family is coming in. We are throwing my parents a surprise 50th wedding anniversary party. Then on Wed, they are all going back home. BUT, I will be THANKFULL again in August when my wife finally moves out here!!!!!!!!! And yes, I will driver her NuTs again while talking about Shelby!!!! I hope she likes my Shelby stuff I have bought over the months LOL

The Thankfull one!!!!!!

Bud

Thankfull? Me? HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!

I am so thankfull that Amy gave me this opportunity to work here at Shelby!!!!!! And I can imagine how your wives feel about you talking about the car all the time. Even though, and I hate to admit this, but I will, I do not own a Shelby GT yet (KEY WORD IS YET), I made a permanat move from Cleveland, Oh to work for Shelby. AND my wife is STILL back in Cleveland. I knew how she felt when I was given this opportunity and I know how much I talked about it. Day after day after day--and still doing it. I know I drove my wife NuTs!!!!!! :blink: She is actually coming in for a visit this Friday and staying a couple days. Actually, my WHOLE family is coming in. We are throwing my parents a surprise 50th wedding anniversary party. Then on Wed, they are all going back home. BUT, I will be THANKFULL again in August when my wife finally moves out here!!!!!!!!! And yes, I will driver her NuTs again while talking about Shelby!!!! I hope she likes my Shelby stuff I have bought over the months LOL

The Thankfull one!!!!!!

Bud

You know bud, with the insider information you have I think I would hold out for a limited edition, one-of-a-kind, can't-find-it-anywhere Super Snake!....

With all that money you make, you can afford it! ;)

So when is the misses going to show up permantly? That's got to be tough...

aodwyer - let me know how it goes with your wife. Mind just shakes her head and states " Big Boys and their toys" :D gor256

Archived