TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Someone Please Buy #22

jfachner72

You may be right but people buy art, ancient artifacts, swords, and all kinds of other crap that isnt really used everyday. I think there will always be a fascination with the car and rich people will always collect them.

unless there is a 30 year reunion of this forum's members at the 2037 Barrett-Jackson.....in which case this car will go for 5k.

and dont buy this car for an investment....buy it to drive it and enjoy.....for all we know....in 30 years all the roads on the planet will be gridlocked, gas will be 25.00 a gallon and all the rich will have their own personal aircraft........

PSDS? ...now I pondering the death of the automobile?

ATTENTION SAI: GET THIS MAN HIS CAR ASAP.....SITUATION CRITICAL!!

Wicked, here is the answer to that problem!!!

AMY/John, can I order one of these now???

Wicked, here is the answer to that problem!!!

AMY/John, can I order one of these now???

Ha

That was just on e-bay. I think it went no sale at like 1.3 million. I guess Mr. Moller is a little short on cash....

And that was #1 and he couldnt sell it.

JPF

TFI

NO SALE!!!!!

TAKING OFFERS......

NO SALE!!!!!

TAKING OFFERS......

NO SALE!!!!!

TAKING OFFERS......

Ok....made an offer, now I wait... In the meantime gotta figure out how to keep that light gray leather clean, that's seriously going to be a PAIN in the butt. Anyone have any advice other than a daily cleaning with some good leather products? Maybe a seat cover? The carpet is light grey too...have to put some carpet protectant down too.

Ok....made an offer, now I wait... In the meantime gotta figure out how to keep that light gray leather clean, that's seriously going to be a PAIN in the butt. Anyone have any advice other than a daily cleaning with some good leather products? Maybe a seat cover? The carpet is light grey too...have to put some carpet protectant down too.

I have had no problems with the light gray interior. Usually a simple wipe down with a damp cloth does the trick and of course there are tons of products out there. Just try not to be nasty when you get in the car and no eating or drinking. As far as the carpet, slush mats work great.

Okay Matt, I was gone all day doing the Mother's Day thing.

So it looks like I missed something??? :huh: Did you finally make an offer on car # 22 ??? :o

If so, I'm really happy for you and proud of you too for overcoming the light gray interior issue and going for the more important # 22. I think you'll get used to the color and may come to preferring it over the black or charcoal - definitely cooler in the summer.

Congrats. Big party for Matt. Still time to come out to Vegas with me.

Jason, can you ship it back to SAI so Matt can meet me out there this Friday? Or, if you want, I'll drive down to Long Island, leave my car at Tower Ford and then drive #22 to Vegas for you. :D

Sorry Matt,

#22 has been sent to the crusher because no one wanted her.

It was a sad day for everyone here @ Tower.

Almost 4 months and no one wanted to buy the rarest of the rare SGT's.

Jason

Actually she is sold......

congrats jason, i hope you sold it

michael

Actually she is sold......

Well...FINALLY! :D

Did you give the buyer Amy's post and the story of all this? Guess everything works out for the best...because of #22 my dealer dropped his late brush with insanity, though if we could have worked the numbers I would have taken it, so guess we all win!

Best to you and great talking to you live!

:)

Archived