TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bud, John, Amy or any other SAI people....

stump_breaker

Could you guys design a fake gas cap insert with the blue CS logo at a reasonable price? I think there would be a couple of people on here who would buy it.

l_507c5ba86546dee13f84c7adf81514be.jpg

I think thats a good idea. I will pass it along. But, if we did it in black, it would match all of the vehicles. I don't think a blue logo would look good on a red car :o Just my$0.02

Bud

I think thats a good idea. I will pass it along. But, if we did it in black, it would match all of the vehicles. I don't think a blue logo would look good on a red car :o Just my$0.02

Bud

Sign me up for a black one or maybe a black CS logo with silver outline?

:)

Bud

I actually made a copy of the logo in photo shop and taped it to the middle of th gas cap and it look pretty good with the blue. But, it looked even better in black. :D

My offering, The "CS" in silver on a black background. Although I would like to see it reversed also.

Hell yeah............

That sounds even better. Im going to have my daughter (Photo shop wizard) Make one up and i'll take a picture of it to see what it would look like on the car.

Bud

Bud,

Here's my idea. Make the CS in silver on a black background about the same size as the GT lettering.

Just my thoughts........

GG

Bud,

Here's my idea. Make the CS in silver on a black background about the same size as the GT lettering.

Just my thoughts........

GG

Ok,

I hope this works....

My daughter made these in photo shop, a little rough because we did not have the correct size logo to work with so it lost some clarity when enlarged. But at any rate, what do you all think?

Ed

Edited

I actually like the black letters on silver a bit better there but I think it would get lost inside the chrome trim and silver stripes.

Daughter went a little further with it......

I actually like the black letters on silver a bit better there but I think it would get lost inside the chrome trim and silver stripes.

Here are 3 examples that my daughter made with photo shop of the complete cap.

See them here:

http://mysite.verizon.net/res7gf4c/4ace ing/id28.html

:)

Bud

Bud, what red car are you referring to? I only see black and white Shelby GT's...or is there something coming out soon you want to tell us about??! ;)

....lol, see, I do offer something constructive onca and a while.

Bud, can it be done on this style of gas cap, I like how it hides the key hole.

Where did you find this cover? I think it looks great with the horse logo. Plus it reminds me of my 65 Mustang.

Hi all!!!!

When this thread started, I took it as a cap cover for ANY GT. That's where the "red" car came into play. I do know that we have made simular ones for the CS6 and the CS8 cars, BUT, they can not be purchased separately. They go with the kit. Maybe we can someday come up with one for the SGT's But I will work on it for you guys. I can't promise anything, but I will try.

Bud

oh, the RED car--that could be the super snake :lol:

Hi all!!!!

When this thread started, I took it as a cap cover for ANY GT. That's where the "red" car came into play. I do know that we have made simular ones for the CS6 and the CS8 cars, BUT, they can not be purchased separately. They go with the kit. Maybe we can someday come up with one for the SGT's But I will work on it for you guys. I can't promise anything, but I will try.

Bud

oh, the RED car--that could be the super snake :lol:

Bud can we put the gas cap on fast track and get that UGLY "GT" off the back of the car lets take a vote black with silver lettering or silver with black i like the latter

Where did you find this cover? I think it looks great with the horse logo. Plus it reminds me of my 65 Mustang.

In the picutres of this car. It is a project car for TMS, you'll have research it there.

http://forum.shelbyautos.com/index.php?showtopic=716

.....oh my, that was post #500. I need to get a life or my car. :blink:

Archived