TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mr. Burdick's mods

SAI-John

OK, I am not opposed to the lower grill in those pictures. I don't know if it is because of the silver stripes compared to the gold stripes of the GT-H or if it is that the production version just looks better than the protoype. I am still very interested in a black version like the black upper grill protoype.

I think I am going to have one, some way or the other, to protect the oil cooler. I'd rather pay $80 then $500 to have the oil cooler replaced.

Hopefully thats my white SGT with the front grill and lights. I emailed John Friday and he said mine was completed (lower fascia w/lights and sequintials). Although by the VIN tracker said mine arrived on 2-19, but we all know how accurate thats been.

:)

Hey Stump, I hope when you added the other two pop rivets that they are relatively close to where the brake duct/light plate will go. From the looks of the pics, there are four rivets total with the new plate installed.

I hope you are OK if you have to re-drill.

Well, wrong post :) but I'm not going with the rest of the package now. I like the look of the lower grill by itself. With that being said though I could change my mind. In the future I might install lights on the lower part but only if I really like the lights and they a proportionate. Or heck, I could just throw some 7" off road lights like on Eleanor....

.............naaaaah.

hey bud car looks great! are the brake ducts working or just a hole? how much is it for the grill and light sets?

Thanks!! yes the brake ducts are functional...not that i will need them but i like it better that way. I can't find my Shelby receipt right off hand so i'm not sure how much i paid for just the front grill work because i got some other things too. Aesthetic engine kit and some other small stuff. B)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!!!

I do not know how much the set is yet, but I will find out. And yes, the factory headlight/driving light switch is used.

And yes, they do look BITCHING!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Bud

Any word on the complete pricing (lower grill, fog lights, with & without ducts)... THANKS!

07SGT0547

I went with the lower grill and lights (no ducts) and the price was $380.00.

That was factory installed at SAI, right??? I'd have to assume the same price + S/H for them to send it to me... THANKS!

SAI John,

Will these fit on a factory Mustang GT? From the pix, the GT/CS and Shelby GT area where the lights go, looks like exactly the same size and shape as on the Mustang GT.

If you have a GT/CS or a GT/CS facia they will fit, other wise no they are specifically made for the GT/CS facia. You might be able to scab them in somewhere but why? Just buy the correct kit for the regular GT and go with it. :)

Well guys, somebody liked it enough to add it to his car. These babies are sweet. If you don't like 'em, call Sean.

sburdick2.jpg?t=1177121111

Also one in white...on a PRODUCTION car.

wwdl5.jpg?t=1177121307

Okay, where's the bus now?

-John ;)

Awesome!!! Great addition to a beautiful car.

How much and when can we get our hands on a set of those?

Joe

Archived