TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Raffle

eastwind

For any Shelby enthusiasts who are planning a visit to beautiful Cape Cod, MA this summer, you should know that the Chatham Chamber of Commerce will conduct its annual summer raffle and the prize is a 2007 Shelby GT 4.6L/3V auto in white. Tickets are in limited supply - only 1776 will be sold, meaning your chances of winning this Shelby are about 500 times better than winning a $20,000 scratch ticket. Tickets cost only $50 each, you may purchase as many as you wish, and they will be available at the Chatham Chamber of Commerce or many other sites throughout our town. You must be here in person to buy a ticket, since federal law prohibits raffle tickets being sent through the mail, but that only means you get to see Chatham, arguably the most beautiful town on Cape Cod! So come on down, plan to see everything Chatham has to offer in addition to one very cool car! Tickets will be on sale on or about May 5, and you can get more information after that date on our website, www.chathaminfo.com

We hope to see you on-Cape this summer! The Chatham Chamber of Commerce

East Wind, count me in. I hope to get my car late May/early June. I'll take a ride down there from Upton, MA.

Nice way to make at least 100% profit (probably closer to 125%).

Make sure you save the winning ticket for me.

When will the ticket sales end? When will the drawing take place? If no answer, I'll wait to read more on your site.

East Wind, count me in. I hope to get my car late May/early June. I'll take a ride down there from Upton, MA.

Nice way to make at least 100% profit (probably closer to 125%).

Make sure you save the winning ticket for me.

When will the ticket sales end? When will the drawing take place? If no answer, I'll wait to read more on your site.

Hey, thanks for your interest! The tickets will officially go on sale in early May but we expect to have them available for early-birds sometime next week - probably about April 28. You may call the Chatham Chamber of Commerce Office to determine if they have come in yet - toll free 800-715-5567.

The drawing is scheduled to take place on Aug. 31, 2007, in beautiful down-town Chatham. If all tickets are sold before mid-August then we will hold the sale earlier. The tickets will be on sale for as long as they last!

What color are you getting? I hope it's black so you can have one of each!

Archived