TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Balck Grill Mustang

stump_breaker

I am considering the black one for the lower grill only. I don't like the polished lower grill. i think it is too low to the road and detracts from the syling intent and look of the main grill. And the only reason I am considering the lower grill is to protect the oil cooler. Otherwise I would leave the car stock.

I am considering the black one for the lower grill only. I don't like the polished lower grill. i think it is too low to the road and detracts from the syling intent and look of the main grill. And the only reason I am considering the lower grill is to protect the oil cooler. Otherwise I would leave the car stock.

I am with you on that. The lower grill detracts from the stock beauty of this car, it just not appear they used a car designer in application of this body piece. It looks as if someone in the shop said "hey that looks good". Eh, I'll pass.

....a grill that matches the plastic in black or at least some sort of honycomb/diamond pattern would be preferable. I have been looking and so far I haven't seen anything for that Fascia (CS/Shelby GT). I even have a friend with a CA Special that is interested. I will settle for black painted Shelby version. Gloss or flat, what do you think? I may have to pain it myself, if I am required to buy the polished grill with the driving lights.

Archived