TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sequential Tail Light Instructions

Budman340

Hi all!!!!!!

Oops, I forgot one.

First you will need to remove the trim panels from the rear covering the mounting hardware for the tail lights. 2 plastic screw pins, 4 push pins must be removed as well. undo and then Remove the cover from the inside the trunk, there are 3 10MM bolts for each lamp as well.

Slide the lamp out , unplug the stock wire harness. Remove the lamps from the tail lamp and switch bulbs onto new harness, try not to touch the bulb. Plug new harness into existing harness and reinstall harness back into the tail light assembly. Install the tail lamps back into the vehicle, replace all hardware. The lights are now ready for use.

Bud

ps. If you have ANY questions at all, please email me at Budm@shelbyautos.com I will be more than happy to help you out!!!!!!

Hi all!!!!!!

Oops, I forgot one.

First you will need to remove the trim panels from the rear covering the mounting hardware for the tail lights. 2 plastic screw pins, 4 push pins must be removed as well. undo and then Remove the cover from the inside the trunk, there are 3 10MM bolts for each lamp as well.

Slide the lamp out , unplug the stock wire harness. Remove the lamps from the tail lamp and switch bulbs onto new harness, try not to touch the bulb. Plug new harness into existing harness and reinstall harness back into the tail light assembly. Install the tail lamps back into the vehicle, replace all hardware. The lights are now ready for use.

Bud

ps. If you have ANY questions at all, please email me at Budm@shelbyautos.com I will be more than happy to help you out!!!!!!

FYI from me the newbie may want to mention that the lamp slides out from the outside of car and to have towel to lay it on as you switch harnesses.

Archived