TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spoilers

sdear

Does anyone have a picture of a black Shelby GT with a 500 spoiler on it? Would love to see it.

And btw...thanks Bud for your help today ! My dealer should have contacted SAI today. You were very nice to talk to...and I won't tell anyone our secret :P

Thanks,

Sue

Sarasota Fl.

# 545

Does anyone have a picture of a black Shelby GT with a 500 spoiler on it? Would love to see it.

And btw...thanks Bud for your help today ! My dealer should have contacted SAI today. You were very nice to talk to...and I won't tell anyone our secret :P

Thanks,

Sue

Sarasota Fl.

# 545

Why do I get the feeling, like women get out of tickets, Sue's car just went to the front of the line!

:angry:

Hi Sue,

It was a pleasure talking to you today too. The dealer did call me and we will get it all straightened out for you. And yes, please don't say anything I am STILL laughing!!!!! That was too funny!!!!!!!!! Who knows, I may post a pic or two later this weekend :lol:

Bud

Hi Sue,

It was a pleasure talking to you today too. The dealer did call me and we will get it all straightened out for you. And yes, please don't say anything I am STILL laughing!!!!! That was too funny!!!!!!!!! Who knows, I may post a pic or two later this weekend :lol:

Bud

Ha Ha Matt ! I already have my car ! But .........maybe they will borrow the parts off your car to send to me for my car :lol: :P just kidding !

Bud..what happens in vegas stays in vegas ! :D BTW..you just don't know how bad I wanted to create a new nic and come on here today and say hello to you B) I wasn't sure how it would be received lol.

I did get married in vegas ...will be back there soon !

2242299490092274605zstTkp_th.jpg

Ha Ha Matt ! I already have my car ! But .........maybe they will borrow the parts off your car to send to me for my car :lol: :P just kidding !

Bud..what happens in vegas stays in vegas ! :D BTW..you just don't know how bad I wanted to create a new nic and come on here today and say hello to you B) I wasn't sure how it would be received lol.

I did get married in vegas ...will be back there soon !

2242299490092274605zstTkp_th.jpg

By the way...will adding the 500 spoiler to the Shelby GT cover the 3rd brake light?

Thanks,

Sue

Hi Sue,

Bud

ok...this is so not fair! I get an email today from you and Sue gets a conversation, private joke, and now pictures (of Gawd knows what).

Thinking I need to rethink the Camaro... :P

By the way...will adding the 500 spoiler to the Shelby GT cover the 3rd brake light?

Thanks,

Sue

Ugh...awww that's what the pics are! John taking parts off my car and boxing them up to send to you! :o

As for the GT500 spoiler, why I should take the time to respond I do not know, but no it does not cover the 3rd light (that would be illegal for Ford to sell the GT500 if it did) check out some pictures you can find on the web or on Ford's web site.

Enjoy my parts! :angry:

ok...this is so not fair! I get an email today from you and Sue gets a conversation, private joke, and now pictures (of Gawd knows what).

Thinking I need to rethink the Camaro... :P

Ugh...awww that's what the pics are! John taking parts off my car and boxing them up to send to you! :o

As for the GT500 spoiler, why I should take the time to respond I do not know, but no it does not cover the 3rd light (that would be illegal for Ford to sell the GT500 if it did) check out some pictures you can find on the web or on Ford's web site.

Enjoy my parts! :angry:

I will Matt...thanks !!!! :P

Hopefully Bud will come through with some good pictures *snicker*. Maybe it is "someone " taking the parts off your car ! Look at it this way Matt...at least you will be able to see you car in advance ! :lol:

Sue,

You seem to have some sort of a thing going w/ Bud. On behalf of all of the Ebony SGT owners out there (myself included) can you please get Bud to post a few pictures of the SGT w/ a GT 500 spoiler. Pretty please. Thanks, Rick

Sue,

You seem to have some sort of a thing going w/ Bud. On behalf of all of the Ebony SGT owners out there (myself included) can you please get Bud to post a few pictures of the SGT w/ a GT 500 spoiler. Pretty please. Thanks, Rick

Nah, its not a "thing", just trying to help B) I was going to try and post some pics, but i can't get to my emails!!!!!!!! :angry: I sent myself some instructions and pics to play show and tell and try to help everybody with some of the parts we sell, BUT I can not get to it!!!!!!! I wanted to set up a INSTALL HELP topics but I can't get to my info. What a way to start the weekend. Oh, back to Cobrawertz's question about the spoiler. If we had a SGT here with the GT500 spoiler on it, I would be more than happy to post a pic. But, I do not at this time. But, if and when I see one, I post it asap!!!!!! In the mean time, look for a pic of a black GT500 and visualize its yours. Thats all I can do at the moment.

Have a GREAT weekend all!!!!!! I'm off to the NHRA events!!!!!!!!

Bud

Nah, its not a "thing", just trying to help B) I was going to try and post some pics, but i can't get to my emails!!!!!!!! :angry: I sent myself some instructions and pics to play show and tell and try to help everybody with some of the parts we sell, BUT I can not get to it!!!!!!! I wanted to set up a INSTALL HELP topics but I can't get to my info. What a way to start the weekend. Oh, back to Cobrawertz's question about the spoiler. If we had a SGT here with the GT500 spoiler on it, I would be more than happy to post a pic. But, I do not at this time. But, if and when I see one, I post it asap!!!!!! In the mean time, look for a pic of a black GT500 and visualize its yours. Thats all I can do at the moment.

Have a GREAT weekend all!!!!!! I'm off to the NHRA events!!!!!!!!

Bud

And you were a GREAT help at that ! Have fun today.....and thanks for trying to post the pics. We will do some searching on our own and see what we come up with.

Have a great day all..even you Matt :D

Bud,

Thanks for your help but the answer was right in front of me the whole time. Go to the main gallery and click on 40th Anniversary GT500 and there are some great spoiler pictures right there. Can a GT 500 black spoiler with silver stripes be installed by you guys in vegas ? That's the look I'm looking for. Thanks, Rick

Bud,

Thanks for your help but the answer was right in front of me the whole time. Go to the main gallery and click on 40th Anniversary GT500 and there are some great spoiler pictures right there. Can a GT 500 black spoiler with silver stripes be installed by you guys in vegas ? That's the look I'm looking for. Thanks, Rick

Rick, did you already recieve your car, or is it still here? If it is, contact John Walker. Maybe he can help you out.

Bud

Bud,

My 07 Shelby GT is still at SAI going into the mod shop as soon as it is up and running. Sent John Walker an E-Mail. I hope this becomes an option for all of us; as I think the GT 500 spoiler is more retro than the current Mustang GT spoiler and I like it better. By having SAI install the spoiler the car has a better pedigree going for it. Just one man's opinion. Thanks, Rick

Archived