TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Completed and Shipped Time Line

Jim1955

Just wanted to let everyone know who are still waiting for their car the timeline from our car.

Built 2/14/2007

Enroute to SAI 2/20/07

Arrived SAI 3/26/07

Completed and Shipped 4/7/07

Arrived at Dealer in Danville IL 4/10/07

Took delivery 4/13/07

Maybe this will help those of you still waiting.

07SGT1687

Jim

Oh by the way the Courtesy Ford Sticker and license plate frame were removed before we left the lot. LOL

Just wanted to let everyone know who are still waiting for their car the timeline from our car.

Built 2/14/2007

Enroute to SAI 2/20/07

Arrived SAI 3/26/07

Completed and Shipped 4/7/07

Arrived at Dealer in Danville IL 4/10/07

Took delivery 4/13/07

Maybe this will help those of you still waiting.

07SGT1687

Jim

Oh by the way the Courtesy Ford Sticker and license plate frame were removed before we left the lot. LOL

LOL...

That's actually REALLY fast! My car arrived on 4/3 and John told my dealer today it was going to be another 2-4 weeks! :( On top of that my car shipped from Ford on 3/12 but didn't get to SAI until that 4/3 date. You're car was like at warp speed!

<bleep>! :o

Well, enjoy it! There are three other guys in the area that post here and we've been talking about getting together as a group this summer at a local meet or something. If you're interested drop me a PM!

Two questions: 1.) Jim, do you know what the date was that your dealer was billed on their part statement for the Shelby upcharge? (One of the dealers noted that he received the car in about a week from that billing date.) And 2.) MattChicago, Are you having any mods done?

Thanks.

Yes I am. I'm getting the crappy spoiler and the crappy lower grill, along with the, thus far, non-crappy CS6 hood. My 2-4 week time is just to get the Shelby stuff done not my mods which are expected to take another 5 days. :(

Two questions: 1.) Jim, do you know what the date was that your dealer was billed on their part statement for the Shelby upcharge? (One of the dealers noted that he received the car in about a week from that billing date.) And 2.) MattChicago, Are you having any mods done?

Thanks.

No I don't know when the dealer was billed.

LOL...

That's actually REALLY fast! My car arrived on 4/3 and John told my dealer today it was going to be another 2-4 weeks! :( On top of that my car shipped from Ford on 3/12 but didn't get to SAI until that 4/3 date. You're car was like at warp speed!

<bleep>! :o

Well, enjoy it! There are three other guys in the area that post here and we've been talking about getting together as a group this summer at a local meet or something. If you're interested drop me a PM!

Just wanted to let you know about a show in Nashville IN on May 18. 19,20. It is the Indiana SAAC club. They put on a really nice show. It is in Brown County State Park. This is the 30th year. It includes a chili and hot dog lunch, they have a banquet on Saturday night and it is just a really nice setting. If interested the website is indianasaac.com. or e-mail Joyce at jcyates@indiana.edu. We have attended this event since the early 80's off and on. Always a good time. It would be nice to have a good representation of the Shelby GT!

Just wanted to let you know about a show in Nashville IN on May 18. 19,20. It is the Indiana SAAC club. They put on a really nice show. It is in Brown County State Park. This is the 30th year. It includes a chili and hot dog lunch, they have a banquet on Saturday night and it is just a really nice setting. If interested the website is indianasaac.com. or e-mail Joyce at jcyates@indiana.edu. We have attended this event since the early 80's off and on. Always a good time. It would be nice to have a good representation of the Shelby GT!

If I had mine...knock knock John...I would be there! It's looking like end of may for me! :(

Archived