TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Quarter Window Louvers...yes or no

redbirdfan1

Tim, I agree with a NO as well. If you want to put something on the quarter windows, there are better ones. Talk to Hillbank. He can get you some scoops that look much better and more original to the 60's. There are other places online as well. Also you never know, maybe SAI will have some in the future.

I also say no...I am going to start by just tinting mine but what I really want to find is the louvers like the 65 fastbacks had that took the place of the window and are flush with the side of the car. I have spent hours looking for for them and have had no such luck. As far as the type of louvers pictured...nope! B)

I also say no...I am going to start by just tinting mine but what I really want to find is the louvers like the 65 fastbacks had that took the place of the window and are flush with the side of the car. I have spent hours looking for for them and have had no such luck. As far as the type of louvers pictured...nope! B)

.....with working vents?

what ya guys think? I ordered a pair but I'm not sure if i wanna put them on or not :blink:

here is a pick from stangsunleashed of some dude who put them on his

159774.jpg

Hey Mike... I have been looking into 1/4 window scoops for my SGT, I think they will look really cool on the car. I will probably wait to see if Shelby comes up with one before I go with aftermarket.

http://www.silverhorseracing.com/webstore/...category_id=255

pi_16141.jpeg

Hmm..I like those now. Still sure if I would put them on my SGT but time will tell. I have too long of a list for everything else first.

B)

Those look very nice but you have to remove the window. These units from DG look pretty nice as well. These guys also make a set of full mirror covers I will be getting. Don't like their window scoops though.

https://www.dgcustomauto.com/displayProduct...0&categoryId=81

Archived