TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pictures please of "new shelby" Super Charger

SWEDESHELBY1

Can someone from SAI please post a current picture of what the SGT super charger will look like in both the polished and satin version? Will the S/C have the cars production number on them like the the older versions & or will it have just a space where you can get it enscribed by a professional engraver?

This is very important to the buyers, I feel, as those features would make it appear that this is as close to a factory super charger as one could get for a Shelby GT.

http://www.shelbyautos.com/parts/MustangParts3.asp

this link shows both the polished/satin. I agree the SC should be engraved with the cs#, since shelby is selling this as an option, but only one u can get once u have the car. This was posted in the FAQ's of shelbyautos.com. If the link doesnt work click shopping.

Thanks, but according to SAI that is NOT the way it will appear. I think SAI should step in here and show what the S/C will look like to the retail customer. That being said I believe that SAI will bring a quality product to the table, we all just want to see it before putting out $5K for the purchase of it!

John or Amy step in here please and post a picture so your sales will take off.

Sure hope it looks good. Already ordered it ! Rick

Swede, all you need to do is search this forum and you'll find a few recent pics that Socaljafo and SAI Rich had already supplied. Here they are again below. There is another pic of the unpolished S/C but I can't load all three pics in this one reply. I tried to add another reply but it just edits this one. Do a search for "Super Charger" and you'll find the other pic(s). Hope this helps.

....I'll gladly post pictures of mine as soon as I get it, JOHN?????????? :P

Socal, You and I have been waiting the longest(I believe), since we both have had our cars there since JANUARY!!!!! Has John asked you for a deposit yet on your mods? He hasn't asked us yet.

Dave

Socal, You and I have been waiting the longest(I believe), since we both have had our cars there since JANUARY!!!!! Has John asked you for a deposit yet on your mods? He hasn't asked us yet.

Dave

Dave, it looks like you've been waiting longer than me. My Shelby conversion was completed on 3/1. I did, however, pay for my supercharger that week (3/1), in full. Mine was the non-polished version, which, by the way, was in stock. But, alas, I wait just the same.

.....Dave, no I haven't paid for anything but the car. Two payment and counting.

Mine will be number 3 on the rack of 4 for superchargers. Mine's been there since early January. I wonder what serial number I have??? It will be fun to see what number it is when I pick it up! I bet I could look in the Vegas yellow pages and find an electrician...

United Rentals in Las Vegas has industrial "big" generators. the phone # is ...........My car has also been in Vegas since January and is awaiting a Supercharger. Take heart people; the Shelby convention is in early July and is only eight hours from Vegas. If my car isn't done soon I'll just pick it up in July and drive to the SAAC convention in Salt Lake.

Archived