TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Knott's Ford Show

ShelbyPilot

I have preregistered for the Knott's Ford show and I am still hoping to go. But that depends on the Mod Shop. Is anybody going to show their Shelby GT.

I was deciding whether or not to bring the '65 or the Shelby..

It will depend on whether or not I finish installing a SPAL fan in the '65..

I know for sure that I will be lurking around the Shelby section, regardless of which car I take.

I have preregistered for the Knott's Ford show and I am still hoping to go. But that depends on the Mod Shop. Is anybody going to show their Shelby GT.

i may go check it out sunday but did not register to be in it, if weather is good will take the 71 convertible with for-sale sign on it.

I have my entry confirmation for the Knott's Show. Look for a Black Shelby GT #358, I may have the only one there.

Also visit the Los Angeles Shelby American Automobile Club (LASAAC) booth for some club information and cool t-shirts, sweat shirts, polo, etc.

Randy

President LASAAC

....you won't be the only onthere if I have anything to say about it. I am registered and still hoping to have my car in time to go. But, I only have one more Friday (museum delivery) before the show. John is hoping to get it done but I am doubtful.

Related to that, is there anybody that would like to attend? If my car isn't ready in time, I will offer my registration to you. I will know by Wed the 18th at the latest. The show is Sun the 22nd. I am awaiting a call back from the organizers to confirm you can transfer the registartion. The class is for 2007 Shelby Mustangs, Shelby GTs and GT500s (CS6/8 I don't know).

I have my entry confirmation for the Knott's Show. Look for a Black Shelby GT #358, I may have the only one there.

Also visit the Los Angeles Shelby American Automobile Club (LASAAC) booth for some club information and cool t-shirts, sweat shirts, polo, etc.

Randy

President LASAAC

if i make it by, i'll say hello and pick up some free t shirts! :), kiddin kiddin

Archived