TEAM SHELBY FORUM

4- Sale (sad day)

Rich_Dye

After all of the anticipation, reading and postings to the forum I received my SGT #579 on March 3. Now due to unforeseen family circumstances I'm forced to sell the car. Performance White, 5 Speed, VIN 1ZVHT82H675286457 CSM 07SGT0579, 300 miles. Sales Tax payed but never titled or registered. Extras include car cover, video tape of Barrett Jackson auction, 2 magazines with the car featured on the cover, all documentation including windows stickers, plastic coverings, ect. This car has my dream car and I had planned on owning it forever. :( $40605.00 - exactly what I have invested. Indianapolis, In

After all of the anticipation, reading and postings to the forum I received my SGT #579 on March 3. Now due to unforeseen family circumstances I'm forced to sell the car. Performance White, 5 Speed, VIN 1ZVHT82H675286457 CSM 07SGT0579, 300 miles. Sales Tax payed but never titled or registered. Extras include car cover, video tape of Barrett Jackson auction, 2 magazines with the car featured on the cover, all documentation including windows stickers, plastic coverings, ect. This car has my dream car and I had planned on owning it forever. :( $40605.00 - exactly what I have invested. Indianapolis, In

:( Sorry o hear of your trouble Rich!

Can you tell us what options the car has? Alarm, IUP? 1000? Nav? etc., what ever.

All the best to you and I hope your situation gets better soon!

-Matt

Rich,

Sorry to hear about your situation. I created a thread awhile back in the Shelby GT section for Cars For Sale or Wanted. Maybe if you listed the car there ( with all options listed ) it might create some interest. Good luck.

Rich, make sure you put it on ebay too!

matt

Rich D,

Sorry for your situation. If I know of anyone looking I will let them know there is one available at a good price and contact you. I have one on order optioned the way I want it so I can not help you out.

Good luck.

This car has the GT Upfitters package and the Shelby package. No IntUp, or Shaker 1000

Hi Rich...

Since the topic came up in the "order" thread, how exactly is your car optioned ?

Did it start life as a deluxe or a premium ?

If its a deluxe, did you go with the cloth seats or leather ?

Does it have the plain jane radio or the Shaker500 ?

Anything else to speak of ? Side airbags ? (dont know if those are part of the upfitter or not).

Can you post some pics of the window stickers ?

I too am sorry to hear you have to let this go.

(Im thinking, but you are 2000 miles away...)

kris.

Kris,

The car is a GT premium with leather seats, shakker 500, and side airbars. Let me see if I can fiqure out how to post pics. My e-mail address is Rich.Dye@anthem.com and phone # 317-865-0949. I haven't looked into shipping the car, but it would be great to drive across country

Archived