TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT posters

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got it Lon, it just wouldnt let me reply for some reason.

thanks

michael

hey Dave,

no only comes one way. im sorry. if i have to order more than the orginal 100 we can do that. i think it said i could order up to 500.

thanks for the nice things yall have said, us cars guys aint all bad. this is just alittle off the subject but i have a few (10 ro 20) Ford GT posters. if yall would like i will throw one in with the other posters. that way they wouldnt be in extra shipping charge. if not i will take them to the warehouse where i keep all the other junk that will be priceless in 100 or so years. (LOL). my great grand children are going to be so lucky(im 37 with no kids)

Michael

I would love a GT one as well.

:D

i got it Lon, it just wouldnt let me reply for some reason.

thanks

michael

hey Dave,

no only comes one way. im sorry. if i have to order more than the orginal 100 we can do that. i think it said i could order up to 500.

thanks for the nice things yall have said, us cars guys aint all bad. this is just alittle off the subject but i have a few (10 ro 20) Ford GT posters. if yall would like i will throw one in with the other posters. that way they wouldnt be in extra shipping charge. if not i will take them to the warehouse where i keep all the other junk that will be priceless in 100 or so years. (LOL). my great grand children are going to be so lucky(im 37 with no kids)

Michael

Michael,

How nice of you to offer this for us!!! Thank you!!! I would take a Ford GT poster, too, if still available.

Gary

Michael,

How nice of you to offer this for us!!! Thank you!!! I would take a Ford GT poster, too, if still available.

Gary

im keeping track on the posters requests. when they get here i will repost with my email and let yall send me your address. what going to be bad is i get these shipped 3 days later Ford sends everyone that has bought a car one. that would be funny!

thanks guys and happy Easter

michael

im keeping track on the posters requests. when they get here i will repost with my email and let yall send me your address. what going to be bad is i get these shipped 3 days later Ford sends everyone that has bought a car one. that would be funny!

thanks guys and happy Easter

michael

Hi Mike, I would like 2 SGT posters...

Thank you,

Bruno

done yall

all im waiting for is the SGT posters to come, i think they should be here by tues. or wed

thanks

michael

Michael,

Any update on the posters yet? Have they arrived. Let us know. Thanks,

Dave

ok guys they come in today. i will work on getting address and all the other stuff in the morning. just wanted yall to know that they are here

michael

Count me in for one of each... Just purchased #547 (White ~ 5 Speed)... THANKS!

Everybody....let's hear for the really nice dealer man..........

yeah ......hip hip horray ......you da man........great job............

Just thought after all the bashing......you should get your props.... ;)

thanks man

everyone needs a good pat on the back

michael

my sister is going to help me with all the shipping, she sales alot of ebay and its right up her ally. she has ordered the shipping tubes form the us postal. so everything will be ready to go out in a day or so. we are working on the best way for her to put this deal together. right now it looks like we will go thru paypal. that way it will give me an address that i can print and not do it by hand

will let yall know sometime this weekend for sure and how much shipping is going to cost. she thinks shipping is going to be around 5.50 for up too 5 posters. something about more than 5 might change the weight. she really is good at this. and if there is more than 100 ordered i promise i will get more

thanks

michael

thanks man

michael

my sister is going to help me with all the shipping, she sales alot of ebay and its right up her ally. she has ordered the shipping tubes form the us postal. so everything will be ready to go out in a day or so. we are working on the best way for her to put this deal together. right now it looks like we will go thru paypal. that way it will give me an address that i can print and not do it by hand

will let yall know sometime this weekend for sure and how much shipping is going to cost. she thinks shipping is going to be around 5.50 for up too 5 posters. something about more than 5 might change the weight. she really is good at this. and if there is more than 100 ordered i promise i will get more

thanks

michael

ME to! Me to! I want two....

thanks man

michael

thanks

michael

Thanks Michael,

I said I'd take between 5 and 10 posters, but since so may have come on board wanting one I'll defer to the 5 if you're short. I would also like a GT-40 poster if you have any left. I have Paypal and will authorize money to your Paypal account as soon as you give us your e-mail address and a final price for shipping. You da man! Dave

thanks man

michael

thanks

michael

Mike,

great news........please let me know what you need from me for the posters.

Thx!

Ed

Mike,

great news........please let me know what you need from me for the posters.

Thx!

Ed

mike

do the ebay as private auction if u can and then just put the value as $1 and the balance of the poster price and shipping together as shipping this will save you ebay fees. however ideally just get peoples email and what they want then just send them a paypal invoice and avoid ebay all together that way u only have paypal fees.

mike

do the ebay as private auction if u can and then just put the value as $1 and the balance of the poster price and shipping together as shipping this will save you ebay fees. however ideally just get peoples email and what they want then just send them a paypal invoice and avoid ebay all together that way u only have paypal fees.

FYI not sure if i posted before but need 2 of each poster send invoice to vegasty@yahoo.com, will pay right away

thanks

Archived