TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Picturs of Razors wheels

slospanky

Does anyone have any pics of the white SGT with the Gunmetal Razors on.

I bought the wheels but have not put them on my car because i dont have the car yet. I saw one in the shelby museum ( white gt ith s/c) with the gunmetal, it looks great. I will post fotos when i get them installed. If only i knew how. everytime i try to upload a foto it says i am not allowed

Yup, 20". That car carries them well doesn't it? I was in a hurry to get a pic out and didn't have it as clean as I wanted. So, obviously, it only gets better than this.

-John

John

Which tires are those and which tires will come with the Razor/tire package?

Those look incredible. Waiting for my sgt and also looking to put the Shelby razor 20's on it. What kind of tires are they and where did you purchase them? On the Shelby site, the black razors are not yet available. I think the gunmetal is though.

Okay guys, I have some pics of a black 06 Mustang GT convertible with 20" Gunmetal Razors. I tried several times to post the pic to no avail. Feel free to email me at adams.shelbygt@gmail.com and I'll forward them to you. I have been successful in the past at uploading pics, but not this time.

Guys, those black Razors are wrapped in GY Eagle HP Ultra Plus'. We're looking at different tires and will be offering them up to you guys. I'm sporting Vredesteins, and I'll probably be looking at Nitto next. I'll keep you posted.-John

John,

Do you have the Ultrac Sessanta's on your car? A very unique tread design. Hw do they handle? Also, do you know a distributer in US? Dave

http://www.vredestein.com/Banden_Bandgroep...3&BandgroepID=1

John,

Do you have the Ultrac Sessanta's on your car? A very unique tread design. Hw do they handle? Also, do you know a distributer in US? Dave

http://www.vredestein.com/Banden_Bandgroep...3&BandgroepID=1

Yup. Those are the ones. I like them so far, but I really haven't put them through the wringer. I will. And when I do I will let you guys know. I can get you guys the tires through Shelby.

-John

• 2 weeks later...

Adam, this forum does not allow any decent pics to be uploaded and hosted. I guess it must be really limited on space. Anyway, if you have a Myspace account, you can upload there and then link back using the "insert image" at top. Myspace allows uploading of much larger files. Be sure to enable the pics for everyone and not just friends.

That is how I do it.

Okay guys, I have some pics of a black 06 Mustang GT convertible with 20" Gunmetal Razors. I tried several times to post the pic to no avail. Feel free to email me at adams.shelbygt@gmail.com and I'll forward them to you. I have been successful in the past at uploading pics, but not this time.

I have noticed that this site limits how much we can post as attachments. 500K is the limit. Look in My Controls and there is an edit for attachments. Delete the old pics and you should be able to post some more.

Yup. Those are the ones. I like them so far, but I really haven't put them through the wringer. I will. And when I do I will let you guys know. I can get you guys the tires through Shelby.

-John

What is the actual tire size that you are using on the 20" Razors? I am considering these wheels for my SGT and would like to look into available rubber.

guys you can post pics like John does by uploading them to any pic uploading site (photobucket, yahoo, whatever), once you upload them, in photobucket there is a tag ling that you copy and paste, it will have two tags

If you cant find that, right click on the pic and click copy image location (in firefox, prolly a bit diffrent in IE)

then type

[img=  PASTE LINK HERE!!!  ]

I'm also looking into purchasing the 20" razors W/G-force kdw2's. I would like to know if I can put a different center cap other than the cobra that comes with it? There's no other snake on the car so I would like to keep it that way, thanks for any info.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I was planning on getting the black razors, until today. The family and I had just had lunch at Chipotle after church (okay, going to Chipotle is almost like going to church for me, but I've got a bad Chipotle problem. If you don't have a Chipotle in your area, count yourself lucky, as your wallet would be alot thinner from going there all the time) when a black GT pulled up next to us. It had a grey center stripe, super dark tint on the windows, and gunmetal razors. Man, the gunmetal on a black car is HOT!!! The kids were having to tell me to "quiet down!" in the car I got so darn excited. Now, there's a switch! I'm now officially getting the gunmetal . . . and PSDS is once again at an all time high. :lol:

Archived