TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post your CSM number

crispy23c

Bought 08SGT0962 August 2013. Love her more every day!!! Vista Blue 'Vert, Leather, 5-speed, Shaker 1000, Naturally aspirated, a couple "basic" performance upgrades... Couldn't stand the newer 5.0's pulling me in 3rd/4th gears. :)

Bought 08SGT0962 August 2013. Love her more every day!!! Vista Blue 'Vert, Leather, 5-speed, Shaker 1000, Naturally aspirated, a couple "basic" performance upgrades... Couldn't stand the newer 5.0's pulling me in 3rd/4th gears. :)

Welcome to Team Shelby.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

07SGTCSM#4126

Black Auto 382 original miles.It looks like it just pulled out of the showroom.

I purchased from original owner on 1/29/15. Hard to imagine not driving this car

for the 7 yrs. they had it. As soon as the snow melts that will change.

07SGTCSM#4126

Black Auto 382 original miles.It looks like it just pulled out of the showroom.

I purchased from original owner on 1/29/15. Hard to imagine not driving this car

for the 7 yrs. they had it. As soon as the snow melts that will change.

Wow, nice find, welcome to the family. Enjoy your Shelby, they're a lot of fun! Post some pics when u have a chance

• 3 weeks later...

07SGT5246

Black/grey, manual, stripe delete, upgraded to GT/SC winter of 2015.

42xxx miles - drive it like its meant to be driven :)

Purchased Mar 2014. No previous history.

Edited by BlackSGT

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

2007 SGT/SC #0527. Black. Like some others I can't explain what took me so long to list my car. Purchased August '08. I'm the second owner. Love the car. Had 4K on the clock when I bought her and now has just over 71K. Took all the stripes off a couple of years ago and like the look, but lately I've been considering replacing the "over the top" stripes. Might gain a few HP that way.

• 3 weeks later...

Black 5spd, 07SGT5671 DLX, no IUP, Shaker 500, leather, heated seats. Stock..........for now. :cool:

Purchased last week with 171 orig. miles from Park Place Ltd. in WA. state. I am the fourth owner, and will NOT continue letting it sit!

It's parked next to my 2008 GT500 with 7K on the clock. Makes a nice set of book ends.

:rockon:

Black 5spd, 07SGT5671 DLX, no IUP, Shaker 500, leather, heated seats. Stock..........for now. :cool:

Purchased last week with 171 orig. miles from Park Place Ltd. in WA. state. I am the fourth owner, and will NOT continue letting it sit!

It's parked next to my 2008 GT500 with 7K on the clock. Makes a nice set of book ends.

:rockon:

+1.0000 :victory:

• 3 months later...

Purchased a few weeks ago, 2007 White Shelby GT Premium. # SGT074997, 1 owner, 250 miles. Being delivered tommorow afternoon. Last Wednesday when it got picked up I texted the elderly gentleman: "Sounds like car got picked up. Everything go good ?" His reply: "Everything except the lump in my throat !"

Edited by cmcmotorworks

Purchased a few weeks ago, 2007 White Shelby GT Premium. # SGT074997, 1 owner, 250 miles. Being delivered tommorow afternoon. Last Wednesday when it got picked up I texted the elderly gentleman: "Sounds like car got picked up. Everything go good ?" His reply: "Everything except the lump in my throat !"

:cry:

Purchased in April 2016 - 08 SGT1610 - Auto Convertible. paid 12k for it, but has 103k mi. Runs like a champ, clean as a whistle, and has had 15k worth of upgrades at SAI, SCT and Lomatta performance