TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post your CSM number

crispy23c

Dave C looks AWSOME congrats can you please post your rim and tire sizes for those beutiful shelby razor rims. Thanks and enjoy your new ride. Also do you know what engine oil these SHELBY GT,S come with is it the regular convetional oil from ford or does SHELBY replace the engine oil with synthetic .

Edited by STSVT

Dave C looks AWSOME congrats can you please post your rim and tire sizes for those beutiful shelby razor rims. Thanks and enjoy your new ride.

Thank you STSVT. We really like the chrome razors, they really dress the car up. Adds the right amount of Bling. The rims are 20" to handle the big brakes and tire sizes are 255/35 in front and 275/35 in rear with a 6 1/4 offset I thnk. But you'd have to check with Shelby on that. The offset is crucial to how the tire/wheel sits in the fender well. I've seen the wrong offset and it looks bad. The tires are BF Goodrich G FORCE T/A KDW. You can buy the Shelby razors locally for less, but won't be stamped with Shelby logo. Ordering these wheels held up our car for 3 months, but well worth the wait.

The tunes are 465 and 485. Some owner have bumped them to over 550hp. Most are shooting for 450-475 rear wheel hp. The car pulls really hard, it doesn't need more hp.

post-7426-1188522986_thumb.jpg

Dave

P.S. This is my wife's car!! All she wanted was a Mustang, things got a little out of control :shift: But look at what she has.

post-7426-1188522986_thumb.jpg

Edited by dave c

The car comes with the standard oil, waiting to get a few more miles on car about 1000-1500 then we'll switch to Royal Purple. It will take us a while to get that many miles, as it has become a show car.(Too nice to leave in parking lots). When we take it to shows most people have never heard of this car and have a hard time believing this car came from Shelby with the options that are on the car. This car does quite well at shows.

Dave

07CSM0928

White 5 speed, navigation shaker 1000, Purchased in March 07 from Hanlee's Ford in Davis Ca.

Cheers, Pete C

Welcome to the forums Pete! Lots of information about cars and sometimes too much information about other things.LOL There's lots of threads to go back through, or just ask if you have a question. Lots of opinions in here. Welcome to the Shelby family. Happy driving :)

Dave

CSM 07SGT4910

Exterior: Black

Interior: Light Graphite

Transmission: 5 Speed

Options: Interior Upgrade, Active anti-theft

Purchased 8/17/07 at Cortese Ford in Rochester, NY

Welcome to the forum. I am the current owner of CSM 07SGT3380 in Rome NY. White, Auto bought at Carbone Rome Lincoln Mercury. Ordered on Feb 26th and delivered on June 6th. I occassionly attend the cruise nights on Thursday's at Sylvan Beach. Maybe we will be parked next to each other at the beach some night...LOL. I hope you enjoy your car as much as I have.

I have been on this site everyday for the last several months as a Guest. I finally felt I was justified in logging in as a member after I bought mine Friday. I am the very proud owner of a new 07SGT. Thanks for all the great info I've found on this site. Im sure I will continue to enjoy it for years to come.

CSM 07SGT5172

Exterior: White

Interior: Black

Transmission: Manual

Options: Interior Upgrade, Active Anti-Theft, Nav, Sirius, Heated Seats

Welcome to the forum. I am the current owner of CSM 07SGT3380 in Rome NY. White, Auto bought at Carbone Rome Lincoln Mercury. Ordered on Feb 26th and delivered on June 6th. I occassionly attend the cruise nights on Thursday's at Sylvan Beach. Maybe we will be parked next to each other at the beach some night...LOL. I hope you enjoy your car as much as I have.

Hi,

I saw your Shelby about a month ago at Sylvan Beach. I used to own a 2004 Mach 1 in competition orange. Maybe we will run into each other one of these Thursdays. Yes, I do enjoy my Shelby, especially the handling.

Location - southaven,ms

CSM Number - 07sgt3920

Exterior: Black

Transmission: Auto

I bought mine on 8-6-07 and have been looking thru fourms every since.

I love the way this car look's and drive's and this site has the great info I have been looking for.

Edited by 427notch

I have been on this site everyday for the last several months as a Guest. I finally felt I was justified in logging in as a member after I bought mine Friday. I am the very proud owner of a new 07SGT. Thanks for all the great info I've found on this site. Im sure I will continue to enjoy it for years to come.

CSM 07SGT5172

Exterior: White

Transmission: Manual

Options: Interior Upgrade, Active Anti-Theft, Nav, Sirius, Heated Seats

Welcome aboard Reino! Enjoy the ride.

07 SGT 3873 NOW RESIDES IN S/W/ MONTANA SAFE AND WARM IN A NICE HEATED SHOP SHOWING ONLY 900 MILES IN 7 WEEKS....PERFORMANCE WHITE,,,DARK CHARCOAL LEATHER,,1000 WATT,,5 SPEED,,SIRIUS RADIO,,,ANTI THEFT,,,ALUMINUM DASH INSERTS,,AND WHAT NO BOBY SEEMS TO MENTION ON THERE CARS A FOLD DOWN REAR SEAT....WILL GO TO THE MOD SHOP IN FEBURARY FOR A LITTLE POLISHED PERFORMANCE ADD ON...HAVE FUN GUYS

• 3 weeks later...

drhvac----Lawton, Ok----07SGT4578----Black

shaker 1000, active anti-theft, locking wheel nuts, IUP (satin). Soon to have faux rear qtr. glass delete from spp.

Will someone PLEASE pin this!!!!!

DRHAV, It appeaars that you made your purchase. How do you like it? Is it everything we all said it would be? Don't forget to post yourself in frappr.

http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_map&mapid=68719868013

Dave

DRHAV, It appeaars that you made your purchase. How do you like it? Is it everything we all said it would be? Don't forget to post yourself in frappr.

http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_map&mapid=68719868013

Dave

this thing is awesome. i know 100% i made the right decision to buy her. im still getting used to the stick shift as i have not drove a stick since my mach 1, i now have 270 miles on her and infinity to go!