TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post your CSM number

crispy23c

Hey Adam O, where's your official post in here?

Since many saw at Tasca Day, Aug 25, I think I can say now:

07SGT0038

This was a "Special Project" since I was doing the Tasca Shelby thing since February.

I also was lucky enough to get my hands on matching Fender Shelby GT Guitar #038

Since many saw at Tasca Day, Aug 25, I think I can say now:

07SGT0038

This was a "Special Project" since I was doing the Tasca Shelby thing since February.

I also was lucky enough to get my hands on matching Fender Shelby GT Guitar #038

How's the spreadsheet database coming?

• 2 weeks later...

#07SGT4789 WHITE,SILVER STRIPES,OBVIOUSLY!IUP,shaker 500,Active antitheft,Wheel locks Bought off the lot at Champion Ford,Nashville TN,On October 7th,Already has 500 miles,Break in is over ,time for some more fun,Like tire frying burnouts,top speed runs of 130 plus,I bought this car to enjoy,and drive,Don't give a damn about future value,while I will take care of it,I could be dead next week,And I'm not saving this car for some clown down the road!

• 2 weeks later...

dave_and_cop.JPG

I had 5 bypasses done on July 7th, 2007, after I got out of the hospital I figured WTF I might as well spend it, can't take it with you, so CSM #3133 is in my garage.

dave_and_cop.JPG

07SGT5468, Performance White, 5 Speed, etc. I did not order mine, picked her up from the show room floor at the dealership on 01 Nov 07. My SGT came from New York, the person who brought her down to Radcliff, KY, traded her for an 07 Roush 427. She only had 52 miles on the odometer.

07SGT5468, Performance White, 5 Speed, etc. I did not order mine, picked her up from the show room floor at the dealership on 01 Nov 07. My SGT came from New York, the person who brought her down to Radcliff, KY, traded her for an 07 Roush 427. She only had 52 miles on the odometer.

WOW. Very nice find. Good luck and congratulations. :headspin:

Darn fool she was!

• 2 weeks later...