TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post your CSM number

crispy23c

Location - Long Island, NY

CSM Number - 07SGT0446

Color - White

:D

Old guys like me that have to drive in stop and go traffic and that have a wife that doesn't drive a stick might resent that remark.

White-Autos will definitely be the rarest combination. I figure there may only be about 600 with that configuration. Here are my assumptions. Dealers need to alternate between manual and auto. There are approx 4000 Ford dealers. Maybe only 2500 will order SGTs. First 2500 cars are almost all ordered as manuals, second 2500 ordered as autos, last 1000 are manuals. From what I have seen of the production photos and the SGTs on ebay, the ratio is at least 3 black cars to every white. 1/4 of 2500 is 625 white-auto Shelby GTs. Rarity was not a factor for me in choosing white-auto.

Mine's a 5 speed--BTW, my wife can't drive a stick either!!! ;)

....haven't seen a 3000 car yet but last week when I picked mine up I was told that SAI has completed 3000+ and they had about 1200 cars on the lot.

Socal,

I did see a 32XX at a local dealer delivered last week.

Now we have 2502. Is this the highest number we've now seen?

SGT0022 Thats right boys and girls........ MR. #22 has arrived Northern VA,

Ah, there you are Mr. #22! I saw your car in the showroom when I bought mine. Its a beauty, and now famous. Welcome to the forum; glad to see that you have joined our illustrious group here.