TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post your CSM number

crispy23c

Picked up CSM#1197 on Friday, April 6th from Northern Ill dealership. Car is fantastic. White, 5 speed, IUP, Anti Theft. Took out the Shelby yesterday and the torque is incredible from 3rd to 4th gear. Can't wait for the S/C to be installed on it. Traded in my 2005 GT with only 3,150 miles on it.

Have a few issues with white hood scoop stripe and silver hood stripe. Used this forum to contact Bud at SAI. Great guy. He responded to my email quickly and offered a solution. Now if I can just get the dealership to do their part.

Glad to be a part of this forum. Read it several times a day.

Thanks To All :D

mr hugger

Bought mine from Heller Ford in El Paso, IL. Lets just say I will never buy another vehicle from them again!! The salesman was not at all knowledgeable about the Shelby GT. Would not budge on the price, but did give me more on my trade in of my 2005 Mustang GT. Car was not clean whenever I picked it up. Wheel locks also not installed. I gave $1000.00 over MSRP on the Shelby.

I look at it this way. I wanted a white one, which I found was harder to find and by the time I paid to have one shipped from another state it would have cost me the thousand dollars.

My problem now is the striping which has bubble issues and scuff marks on the hood area. I've contacted Bud at SAI and he says that if the dealership contacts Ford that it will be fixed. I also asked him if I could possibly use my local dealer since the other one is 170 miles away. Bud said possibly if I contact them.

All in all I love the car, the look, and the fact that it is a [/b].

Thanks

Roy :)

Anyone know the date you cars were finished at SAI. Mine is finished and waiting on the Mod Shop. John would not tell me my CSM but told me is was finished on March 19th. He said they are not allowed to give that info out. He did say it was a low number! Are they numbered in order of completion. If so, I would think it would not be that low of a number. Although my dealer did received the billing from SAI med Feb.

mr hugger

Bought mine from Heller Ford in El Paso, IL. Lets just say I will never buy another vehicle from them again!! The salesman was not at all knowledgeable about the Shelby GT. Would not budge on the price, but did give me more on my trade in of my 2005 Mustang GT. Car was not clean whenever I picked it up. Wheel locks also not installed. I gave $1000.00 over MSRP on the Shelby.

I look at it this way. I wanted a white one, which I found was harder to find and by the time I paid to have one shipped from another state it would have cost me the thousand dollars.

My problem now is the striping which has bubble issues and scuff marks on the hood area. I've contacted Bud at SAI and he says that if the dealership contacts Ford that it will be fixed. I also asked him if I could possibly use my local dealer since the other one is 170 miles away. Bud said possibly if I contact them.

All in all I love the car, the look, and the fact that it is a [/b].

Thanks

Roy :)

It's strange that you had problems finding a white SGT. All I found at first were white ones. I went through 7 dealers before I finally found a black one.

Friday, I picked up my white SGT automatic...it's OUTSTANDING! It was raining but the fleet manager and I removed the window stickers after it rolled off the truck and hit the road for a "test drive" before the service department got a hold of it. :D They can detail it Monday.

The exhaust growl under acceleration was reason enough to buy the car. It looks better inside and out than any picture I've seen of the SGT. It gets lots of attention rolling or parked. The Shaker 500 has plenty of thump even with MP3 CDs...when it is on!

Many thanks to all the guys at SAI, especially John Walker.

Dave Matlock

Santa Maria, CA

CSM# 07SGT1940

White Premium GT

Dark Charcoal Leather Interior

44L 5-Spd Auto

18G Int Upgrade

67D Charcoal Panel

Ordered 1/29/07

Built @ AAI Flat Rock 2/19/07

Received @ SAI 3/25/07

Completed SAI 4/10/07

Arrived @ Santa Maria 4/20/07

I read there is a Shelby Car Show this Sunday the 29th in Manchester, CT....you should check it out.

Yours could be the only SGT there.....check the SAAC website.

Thanks, Adam just gave me a heads up on this.......will report back!

I read there is a Shelby Car Show this Sunday the 29th in Manchester, CT....you should check it out.

Yours could be the only SGT there.....check the SAAC website.

Thanks, Adam just gave me a heads up on this.......will report back!

Current list based on reported purchases and locations in this post:

22 - DEALERSHIP

51 - Texas

52 - Florida

56 - Colorado Springs, CO

59 - Maryland

65 - North of Seattle, WA (not yet arrived?)

67 - Oak Harbor, WA

93 - Marietta, GA

99 - San Diego, CA

109 - Pulaski, TN

117 - Kaufman, TX

173 - DEALERSHIP

198 - California

227 - Trophy Club, TX

251 - Martinsburg, West Virginia

258 - Bremerton (?), WA

343 - Los Angeles, CA

366 - Seattle, Washington

439 - USAF Mike ? (not arrived)

444 - Dayton, OH

450 - Maryland

470 - Lake Tahoe, CA

545 - Sarasota, FL

547 - Kansas City, MO(?)

561 - Miami, FL

571 - So. California

579 - Indianapolis, IN

596 - Bedford, NY

647 - Orange California

659 - Rhode Island

668 - Philadelphia, PA

687 - Lebanon, KY

780 - Morro Bay, CA

784 - Southwest, VA

806 - Bristol, TN

825 - Lubbock (?), TX

827 - Phoenix, AZ

837 - St. Paul, MN

1022 - Bryson City, NC

1060 - EBAY

1110 - Cooper City, FL

1182 - Vancouver, WA

1197 - IL (First reported on EBAY) sold to SGT1197 from dealer

1333 - Houston, TX

1378 - New Jersey

1858 - Rocky Hill, CT

1940 - Santa Maria, CA

I know this is a small sampling, but California is running away with it.......followed by Texas and Washington....the first two I figured on just based on population....but Washington?

coffee & shelbys, go figure

Yes, Washington!!! So you think you've seen alot of Mustangs 300 to 500 at a show,we have the worlds largest Mustang round-up, called Northwest Mustang round up, 1200 stangs all in one place. A four day event, July 12, 13,14 and 15th of 2007. At Bellevue Comm. College, 15 minutes east of Seattle. That shows how many Mustang enthusiasts there are in the Great Northwest. Rain don't slow us down. My wife wants to take her new Shelby to the event...... B) John are you listening.lol :lol:

Current list based on reported purchases and locations in this post:

22 - DEALERSHIP

51 - Texas

52 - Florida

56 - Colorado Springs, CO

59 - Maryland

65 - North of Seattle, WA (not yet arrived?)

67 - Oak Harbor, WA

93 - Marietta, GA

99 - San Diego, CA

109 - Pulaski, TN

117 - Kaufman, TX

173 - DEALERSHIP

198 - California

227 - Trophy Club, TX

251 - Martinsburg, West Virginia

258 - Bremerton (?), WA

343 - Los Angeles, CA

366 - Seattle, Washington