TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post your CSM number

crispy23c

Dealer : Folsom Lake Ford (Great dealer)

CSM : 07sgt0470 Black 5 speed

Delivered : 3/10/2007

Someone forgot one O ring in the valve cover (lots of smoke) and the stripe on the trunk had a bubble on the edge. Hopefully both are being fixed now.

Other than that, grea car!

Just took delivery today..White 5 spd SGT0825..My wife is going crazy right now..Going around town...I guess I was lucky enough to drive home..Might be the last time I get to drive:) Got mine from Pollard ford in Lubbock..They treated me well, and I think they might have a couple more to order, if you are interested.

Lee

Finally got it!! Here now in St. Paul, Minnesota. I drove it home from the dealer yesterday, 150 miles through torrential rain.

# 0837

Black 5 spd with light graphite leather- matches the stripes and looks awesome! As far as my first impressions, I would agree that it drives like it has more than only 19 more horses. Particularly when I accelerate in 3rd and 4th gear there is a noticeable difference from my 2005 GT. I haven't really had a chance to compare 1st and 2nd much because it has not stopped raining here in Minnesota for 4 days straight. I can't wait for some dry weather to put it through its paces. Meanwhile I just sit in the garage, gazing at this most beautiful sight!! And, for those who noticed my question about switching out the mufflers for the FRPPs on my 05GT- I heeded all the advice and am keeping the stock muffler. I'm glad I did; it sounds great.

Thanks!

CSM 1378 - New Jersey

I have #56 in Colorado Srpings, CO. I have had her since Feb 19th when I made the trip to Las Vegas. I am beginning to feel sorry for her. It appears that I just can't keep my foot off the floor and push her into the corners. Please all, pray for my license if you would.

BTW...anybody knows who owns #55 and #57? I'd like to locate my next of kin.

Don

Don, great picture!! We are blessed with some of the most beautiful country in the world here in Colorado!

BTW, saw your letter in Mustang Monthly . . .

Hey Wes,

I have a little something for you to celebrate your car when you get it. I had some time on my hands this weekend and a leftover shift knob. The combination of the 2 (including watching Barrett Jackson....and you looked great Amy), and somthing cold to drink brought out the artist in me. So when she arrives, give me a shout....along with the rest of the world. Don

Haven't been stopped yet, but then it's only got 75 miles on it and 55 of those were getting it home. Black 5 speed. Took the wife out for a ride last night and she and I both love it. She says it's more comfortable than my truck (F-150). I'm gonna take it to the dealer down the street to have them look at the rear suspension though. Seems to be making some squeaking (metal-on-metal) noises that don't sound quite right. Any comments/advice about that. I'll pick up some regular floor mats while I'm there. Don't want to mess up the Shelby mats.

Haven't been stopped yet, but then it's only got 75 miles on it and 55 of those were getting it home. Black 5 speed. Took the wife out for a ride last night and she and I both love it. She says it's more comfortable than my truck (F-150). I'm gonna take it to the dealer down the street to have them look at the rear suspension though. Seems to be making some squeaking (metal-on-metal) noises that don't sound quite right. Any comments/advice about that. I'll pick up some regular floor mats while I'm there. Don't want to mess up the Shelby mats.

Congrats! It is a cool car. Check under the rear of the car for the exhaust rubbing. Does it sound like that? There isn't much else (doubt its the sway bar). Let us know what you find our. I am using the Ford all weather vinal floor mats in all my Fords and love them. Nay a rock or drop of moisture gets to my carpets. They look a little funky, but really do protect the carpet. You be the judge....here is the info (yes, they come in black!

All-Weather Molded Vinyl, Ebony

Part Number: 6R3Z-6313300-A

MSRP: $79.00

Oops! My mistake, sorry about that! The weekend is coming so I'll have a chance to play a little.

Thanks for the info on the mats. I'll look into them. And the noise could be the exhaust rubbing. I was going about 45 on a straight level road when it started. Didn't hear it on the freeway. I do hear some suspension noise also, but one of the other forum topics said some suspension noise is normal.