TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post your CSM number

crispy23c

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CSM# 07SGT2526

Fort Worth, Texas

White 5spd (white is fastest!)

I am really looking for CSM# 08SGT1169 - That is my birthday!!

Would be sweet if a Barrett-Jackson was the lucky 08SGT1169

Anyone know where 08SGT1169 is located???

Fastlane Ford

Also has anyone compiled a list of all these 40 pages of SGT's ???? Is anyone crazy enough to???

Its all in the "Shelby Registry"...if only we could see it... :hysterical2:

I guess I missed this post - 08SGT0873 - 2nd owner of this Automatic car (1st owners were 63 when they sold it and I was 63 when I bought it last year). Originally a NC car now it is housed in New Jersey. 26,000 miles on it now, but will have more - Love driving this Shelby.

I am always open to a challenge, so I just finished a spreadsheet with all of the 2007's. From this thread there are 341 Listed. Not everyone gave the color, trans or options. I would be willing to post the spreadsheet somewhere where everyone can see it. I am unable to post it here though.

• 1 month later...

There should be matching sill plates and engine bay tag on the radiator support on the drivers side of the car. Then I would say yes....

Thanks I thought it was the real deal just wanted to make sure

07SGT5468, Performance White, 5 Speed, etc. I did not order mine, picked her up from the show room floor at the dealership on 01 Nov 07. My SGT came from New York, the person who brought her down to Radcliff, KY, traded her for an 07 Roush 427. She only had 52 miles on the odometer.

we have #07SGT5466 built 05/02/07 blk 5spd.

jim

07SGT0660. Bought 11/11. Thanks to Tasca now an official GT/SC. Yes, she is in the registry and I have an official certificate. White with silver stripes and a tan interior. I concurrently had but have since sold my Vapor 08 GT500 vert. It was slower than and did not handle like the SGT/SC.

• 1 month later...