TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post your CSM number

crispy23c

• 2 weeks later...
CONGRATS TO ALL YOU NEW OWNERS AND LET THE MODDS

BEGIN !!! :happy feet:

SCOTTY

I don't think I have done my roll call yet...

07 SGT 0225

bought in St Charles, IL

Black with a ( 5 speed ( limiting who can drive my car*aka my baby* ) )

unmoddified, but not for long.

I have CSM 07SGT4139

Third owner. Car sold brand new into Calgary Alberta Canada from Gary Crossley Ford in Liberty Missouri. Could be the only SGT sold new into Canada. I talked with the salesman that sold the car and he said there dealership got in big trouble for selling the car to a Canadian. Glad to have it. Parked in the heated garage for the winter. :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

Bought 08SGT0258 in November, 2007 @ Ford Country in Lewisville, TX just outside Dallas. Vista Blue coupe. Mods so far are all cosmetic - interior trim, hood struts, engine caps, strut tower caps and sequential tail lights. Going for 3.73 gears, headers and cam in near future.

Thanks for posting where all the GT's are!

Edited by DavidTickner

Where is 08SGT0253?

Sorry David, I'm in High Point NC. Bought the car from Elmhurst Motors in Elmhust IL and had it shipped to me here in NC. It arrived Jan. 1st 2010. Love the car, and so does everyone else, even the Deputy that pulled me over to look at it the day after I got it. LOL

post-27069-126282485952_thumb.jpg

Sorry David, I'm in High Point NC. Bought the car from Elmhurst Motors in Elmhust IL and had it shipped to me here in NC. It arrived Jan. 1st 2010. Love the car, and so does everyone else, even the Deputy that pulled me over to look at it the day after I got it. LOL

0253 keep an eye out for 0348, just moved with the car to Greensboro this week. We just may pass! :shift:

0253 keep an eye out for 0348, just moved with the car to Greensboro this week. We just may pass! :shift:

Cool, :) There's a Mustang club in Thomasville that meets almost every Fri. during the summer and about once a month in the winter and a car show in High Point on Thur. nights. Here's a link to the Mustang club. My link Maybe we'll meetup sometime.

Cool, :) There's a Mustang club in Thomasville that meets almost every Fri. during the summer and about once a month in the winter and a car show in High Point on Thur. nights. Here's a link to the Mustang club. My link Maybe we'll meetup sometime.

sounds great! I will keep an eye out for you till then :)

Billpost-25323-126289789105_thumb.jpg

post-25323-126289789105_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Bill, I noticed in your picture your SGT has a red dot on the rear tire. All four of mine have this. Do you know what it is for? The guys at work have speculated everything from where to place the valve stem to meaning the tires are nitrogen filled. I haven't got a clue. Does anyone know. Thanks, Scott

Hey Bill, I noticed in your picture your SGT has a red dot on the rear tire. All four of mine have this. Do you know what it is for? The guys at work have speculated everything from where to place the valve stem to meaning the tires are nitrogen filled. I haven't got a clue. Does anyone know. Thanks, Scott

you know I have wondered the same thing, I thought maybe that they just denoted the factory first set of tires?

• 2 weeks later...

you know I have wondered the same thing, I thought maybe that they just denoted the factory first set of tires?

What you are missing is the sticker on the wheel that falls off soon after assembly at the plant. Operator mounting tire alligns the marks to minimize imbalance of the Wheel/Tire assembly. Gain is that less wheel weights are needed during the balance operation. Process is called Match mounting.

There is a significant savings and who likes to see a long string of wheel weights tacked onto a good looking wheel.

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...