TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post your CSM number

crispy23c

Saw 07SGT2265 (Black) at a car show yesterday in Omaha Nebraska.

I told the guy about this web site. I am not sure if he will visit it as he is an over the road truck driver.

This guy purchased it used and told me it had 500 HP. I asked him which SC he had. When he opened the hood I asked him where his SC was. He pointed towards the intake manifold. I had to break the news to him that his car was not 500 HP.

He will be talking to his dealer this week.

I told the guy about this web site. I am not sure if he will visit it as he is an over the road truck driver.

This guy purchased it used and told me it had 500 HP. I asked him which SC he had. When he opened the hood I asked him where his SC was. He pointed towards the intake manifold. I had to break the news to him that his car was not 500 HP.

Ouch. Obviously he was under the impression that he bought a car with 500 hp. The dealer should practice ducking!

CSM # 08SGT1532

Vista Blue

Tracy CA

Nice! You're close. Keep an eye on the NorCal thread for some meets, cruises and events.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=38861

The sales guy prob didn't get the memo that these were track cars :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Congrats!! where in Texas are you? There are 3 of us maybe 4

1-Longview, TX

2- Dallas(Area), TX

3- Houston, TX ----ME!

Pflugerville, Texas, just outside Austin. Good to know there are others out there.

Black

CSN #07SGT2414

Have made many appearance upgrades. Now planning to put a SC on it before the end of the year with CS gauage pod. Then the new leather interior to match outside colors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...