TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post your CSM number

crispy23c

Sure.

Any other 08SGT members who want to give me their:

vin#, location, dealer, date purchased, body, transmission type, and all your options

and I will add to the spreadsheet. Got some info on approx 140 08SGTs including 34 of the 219 Grabber Orange ones.

Macomb, MI, Russ Milne Ford, delivery on 10/30/07, automatic, coupe, only option is Active Anti-theft because salesman said I couldn't have any other options. Put chrome whls on at delivery.

Thanks for your efforts, Don (08SGT0618)

Edited by Macomb Mi 08 SGT

07SGT0576 I love this car better than the 500 I just sold. But unfortunatly I must put it on the market by March to buy land for a month or two and will by another Shelby ASAP. Daytona Beach Florida is a great place for cars.

Greetings everyone...I just tonight (02/07/08) brought home 08SGT1676 - a loaded convertible just after I sold my fully restored 1966 Mustang Convertible to my Dad. :headspin:

Nothing like keeping it in the Family!!!

My 5 year old son (as well as my 9 & 7 yr old daughters) are going to flip when they see it. My wife quickly pointed out - who gets to ride in the trunk? Looks like it might be me!

Brought home 08SGT0994 on my birthday - January 30th. Parked it next to my caspian blue 65 mustang which I also rode in when it was new 43 years ago. Pretty cool to have these two cars 43 years apart. I will have to get some pictures of them together. :happy feet:

post-17244-1203170145_thumb.jpg

post-17244-1203170145_thumb.jpg