TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Post your CSM number

crispy23c

My wife and I drove to the Vegas plant and we were very fortunate to have Gary Patterson and Gary Davis with all the line workers sign the inside of the trunk. Got the plate I wanted, 2007 SGT. Sequentals, caps, lp cover, and new hood pins are nice touches.

Since I first posted this the rims became CS69SEs, full brake pkg upgrade, engine dress w/bolt kit, and lots of do dads. I've been to CS85 and CS86 which added Amy, Cleo, Robert, Sharon, Vince and many other great signatures.

2007 SGT 0182, white 5spd

Edited by mikesdream

I guess I might as well post in here:

CSM 08SGT0220

Exterior: Blue

Interior: Black

Transmission: Manual

Options: Interior Upgrade-Charcoal, Active Anti-Theft, Wheel locks

Mods: Lower grille with fogs, quarter window trim

DSC01912.jpg

Edited by AFBLUE

Hi, Just found this site. Ordered #07sgt2941 on 12/22/06, it was built 3/14/07, and took delivery of the White, Automatic on June 4, 2007 from Stieneke Ford, Holstein, Iowa. Have approx. 3500 miles on it now, and stored for the winter. We drove it to Dallas, Texas in October, got 22 to 24 mgg!! and didn't drive the speed limit!! We are very happy with the car, ride, performance, etc.

CSM : 07SGT1399.

lol lucky 13's

#1381 purchased mine on Aug 25th from Ford dealership. daily driver and still has only 1800 miles. havent done much venturing around since the weather got nasty and cold. just been drivin back and forth to work and the usual grocery rounds and etc.

had freezing rain last night. my poor car has no garage or carport. after things thawed out today i looked over the car and the stripes still look fine. no apparent ice damage. waiting for a few days break in weather and give it a good hoohah washin and wax job.

• 2 weeks later...

CSM # 08SGT0887

Color: Vista Blue

2008 Vert

Arrival: 12/18/07

2970318_6_full.jpg

2970318_4_full.jpg

Three words.

08SGT0004... Grabber Orange... FTP!!!

So. Cali

I'll start us off...

Location - Maryland

CSM Number - 07CSM0059

Color - White

Three words.

08SGT0004... Grabber Orange... FTP!!!

So. Cal

Can we get the last six digits of the VIN too? This would help those of us anxiously waiting to get a better idea of how close our VIN is to completion.

UHH... NO.