TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Arrival Map

ShelbyPilot

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

BUMP

Here you go Adam, shouldn't they hire you as secretary or something. How's that car coming? Are you going to get it to Tasca by the 10th?

Got another show on Sunday, a nationally televised car show, "The Vintage Vehicle Television Show". We're going to see if we can't make #0065 a TV star LOL.

Dave

Here you go Adam, shouldn't they hire you as secretary or something. How's that car coming? Are you going to get it to Tasca by the 10th?

Got another show on Sunday, a nationally televised car show, "The Vintage Vehicle Television Show". We're going to see if we can't make #0065 a TV star LOL.

Dave

That sounds like a lot of fun. I hope your car makes it on TV. As for you, I'm not so sure. Just kidding. :lol:

The plan is for my car to be at Tasca on the 9th, but I think your estimate might be a little closer. That works for me as I might be leaving for Italy on the 11 for business.

They have the S/C installed with all the other parts piled up and ready for install too. Roger got to see my car and filled me in. He said it looks great and I did get the new riveted scoop so I'm excited since I did see the buckling and spacing on it.

Boy I'll tell you, if I hadn't gone out there a few weeks ago for the second trip and gotten to actually drive the car, I don't know how I'd make it this far without comtemplating suicide (LOL). For those of you that are in a state of terror waiting for your car, jump on a plane and go visit SAI. Just being there is enough to help with the PSDS.

Roger told me some really great stories today. The ones about himself were the most touching. I can't wait until he posts them for all.

Oh, and thanks for bumping this Dave. I really like this post and think it should be pinned at this point. Kudos to Socal for posting it. BTW, where you been Socal?

Dave

Hi Dave where is that show at sun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For all you new members here's something you should fill out.

There's some new guy Adam or something that just got a new car. Probably need some help, probably doesn't know anything about Shelbys. If we all pitch in we might be able to coach him. Roger maybe you can work with guy, he's gonna need alot of help lmao :P

All you bums better have a good time tomorrow. I expect stories and pics, no let me rephrase that I DEMAND pics with names. I'm so jealous I wish I could be there. Maybe next year.

Dave

For all you new members here's something you should fill out.

There's some new guy Adam or something that just got a new car. Probably need some help, probably doesn't know anything about Shelbys. If we all pitch in we might be able to coach him. Roger maybe you can work with guy, he's gonna need alot of help lmao :P

All you bums better have a good time tomorrow. I expect stories and pics, no let me rephrase that I DEMAND pics with names. I'm so jealous I wish I could be there. Maybe next year.

Dave

Thanks pal. Wish you were here today.

Here is the link to the site all.

http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_map&mapid=68719868013

• 3 weeks later...

I don't suppose there's anyway for someone to take a snapshot of the map and post it somewhere? The Marine Corps blocks access to any link with the word “map” in it and I’d like to see just how many Mid-Atlantic SGT’s are currently listed. Thanks in advance.

Yep! Small world! How's it going? We grew a rather large Mustang section back there by summer's end didn't we?

Anything going on this weekend? I think Whiskeys is over?

I am away this weekend, going to Vegas, taking the SAI tour Friday and seeing Clink get his car

I was at a Car Show last weekend in Garfield and they announced the Whiskey is being continued thru October.....

Yeah, great show and group, lots of nice Mustangs, still cant believe they get over 500 cars there every weekend,

were you there for Fonzie & Laverne? boy was he short!

We will have to talk and get together when I get back.

#902 is on the map.

Ordered 11/30/06

Arrived SAI 1/15/07

Born a Shelby 3/5/07

Arrived to Long Island, NY 9/21/07

Worth the wait !

Many mods including the Whipple Supercharger- insanely fast

#902 is on the map.

Ordered 11/30/06

Arrived SAI 1/15/07

Born a Shelby 3/5/07

Arrived to Long Island, NY 9/21/07

Worth the wait !

Many mods including the Whipple Supercharger- insanely fast

Congrats Rick, I will have to make it out to one of your LI Mustang events to check her out.

Enjoy.

I am away this weekend, going to Vegas, taking the SAI tour Friday and seeing Clink get his car

I was at a Car Show last weekend in Garfield and they announced the Whiskey is being continued thru October.....

Yeah, great show and group, lots of nice Mustangs, still cant believe they get over 500 cars there every weekend,

were you there for Fonzie & Laverne? boy was he short!

We will have to talk and get together when I get back.

Nah I missed the Fonzie & Laverne event. That must've been fun; were they good impersonators?

Yeah PM me after the trip. We can do Whiskeys (good to hear its extended thru October) or something. I also want to plan a fall foiliage cruise.

I bought a Frommers book of great drives in New England and they list a nice day trip thru CT.. winding roads and covered bridges. *ANYONE? ANYONE?* :)

Have a great trip, that's going to be an awesome time! *pics*

I don't suppose there's anyway for someone to take a snapshot of the map and post it somewhere? The Marine Corps blocks access to any link with the word “map” in it and I’d like to see just how many Mid-Atlantic SGT’s are currently listed. Thanks in advance.

Map is broken right now, but even when working it's a mouse over map.

Sorry!

Archived