TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2006 GT Triubte to the '67 Shelby G.T.-350

GT-350_merged

Long time lurker first post......

I really have always wanted a G.T.-350 but the timing was not never right.......... The ADM's for a GT500 are out-of-sight and it is looking like the Shelby GT's are going down that road. So until I can afford one....... Here's my take on the Shelby of my dreams.........

2a.jpg

16.jpg

114a.jpg

12a.jpg

2006 GT purchased at Brandon Ford in Florida; invoice, 0% loan.

Mods Cosmetic

Shelby GT Front Fascia, Shelby GT 500 Rear Spoiler, California Special Rear Fascia, Shelby GT-H/GT side scoops, SSE Grill, Classic Design Concepts Hood Scoop, Shelby CS 68 Wheels

Future Cosmetic Mods

Hood Pins, 1967 Shelby G.T. 350 Emblems, Shelby G.T. 350 Rocker Stripes

Mods Performance

Steeda CAI with High Flow Inlet Elbow and Diablo Sport Predator Tune, Steeda Under Drive Pulleys, Axle Back Flowmaster “Loudmouths”, Hurst Shifter

Future Performance Mods

Ford Racing handling Pack, Headers (Long or Short, Not Sure Yet)

Long time lurker first post......

I really have always wanted a G.T.-350 but the timing was not never right.......... The ADM's for a GT500 are out-of-sight and it is looking like the Shelby GT's are going down that road. So until I can afford one....... Here's my take on the Shelby of my dreams.........

2a.jpg

16.jpg

114a.jpg

12a.jpg

2006 GT purchased at Brandon Ford in Florida; invoice, 0% loan.

Mods Cosmetic

Shelby GT Front Fascia, Shelby GT 500 Rear Spoiler, California Special Rear Fascia, Shelby GT-H/GT side scoops, SSE Grill, Classic Design Concepts Hood Scoop, Shelby CS 68 Wheels

Future Cosmetic Mods

Hood Pins, 1967 Shelby G.T. 350 Emblems, Shelby G.T. 350 Rocker Stripes

Mods Performance

Steeda CAI with High Flow Inlet Elbow and Diablo Sport Predator Tune, Steeda Under Drive Pulleys, Axle Back Flowmaster “Loudmouths”, Hurst Shifter

Future Performance Mods

Ford Racing handling Pack, Headers (Long or Short, Not Sure Yet)

Looks great, now it needs some blue stripes... ;)

• 6 months later...

That's so cool. I modeled mine as I saw a GT350 as well...

The only performance mod is a Kenne Bell 2.6L supercharger.BlueFinal003.jpg

BlueFinal004.jpg

BlueFinal005.jpg

BlueFinal007.jpg

BlueFinal009.jpg

I have both an SGT and a GT500. I feel very fortunate. Both of your cars look awesome totally. Are the stripes painted? Very sharp! I am out of money now but I would like to get a stock GT and do what you guys have done. There is so much you can do with them. I bought my Shelby's for collector's cars, even though I am driving the heck out of my SGT. Very nice guys.

Archived