TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'M BACK!!!! THIS CAR IS SWEET!!!!!!

FordGeek

Niiiiice. Your're gonna have some friggin battle on your hands when your son gets his license. I would pull the steering wheel off of it and carry it around with me. If my dad had a car like this one in the driveway there would be no stopping me from sneaking it out! Good luck with it!!!!

hey still enjoying your lil bitchass car hope u get jacked nerd!!!!

Hey Stanley07...if we ever meet in person; you can tell your momma you got YOUR ass jacked by a nerd! Any time, any place...but I prefer the octagon at Pasadena, TX (fighter's elite) given that you're probably one of those gangsta wannabees with a whole lot a lip and "friends", but nothin' to back it up with. Go back to being a recluse and let the adults take care of business. By the way, I think your're late for your job at McDonalds...wouldn't want to be late on your ricer payment would you?

By the way, I like the way you use acronyms instead of words. Can't spell either, huh? Too bad this isn't a cell phone, it would be right up your alley. Just another reason to say no to drugs and stay in school.

hey still enjoying your lil bitchass car hope u get jacked nerd!!!!

Isn't envy a beautiful thing?

ForkGeek,

When I first read this Stanley07 remarks, I thought ya'll were friends and just having fun. Sorry 'bout that..... I hate the fact some "children" get enough "alone" time to get on "Daddys" computer..... Let just hope Stanley's ma'am is gone and isn't relying on his wisdom.

Hey Stanley,,,, I have a job opening that pays 200K a year (K=1000 if your wondering). All you have to do is count to 11 with you shoes on....

hey ford geek just mesing around with u man hope you did not get hurt, have fun with your badass car hopefully ill get mines soon. but i dont work at macdonalds man.

Stanley07,

We've recently had some trolls trying to ruin our board, and given that you didn't have very many posts, I thought you too were one of them. Sorry about coming on strong, but that sort of stuff really bothers me. Good to know you're an enthusiast like us, but perhaps a few more posts would help us better determine your personality.

BTW...Not kidding about the Fighter's Elite invite. Great stress relief and excellent opportunity to meet with folks that aspire to become UFC fighters. I'm in the amature ranks because I have no plans to make it a profession (I already have that), but it's just as tough and competitive with plenty of black belts in various martial arts disciplines (I'm a second degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do). So if you're ever in Houston, it's just outside of downtown in Pasadena. It's Bushi Ban martial arts and visitors are always welcome for a demo lesson.

thats cool man, you will probably beat me up all i have is self-defense classes. well i bearly got in this mustang business im starting to like these awsome cars very much. (any pointers on what I should know) when i heard that shelby was going to collaborate in another mustang I was thrilled. my nearest dealler has 60 500's. with no one making deposits, hopefully ill be able to get mine in another month. (ill drop some pics). the color scheme you got is my fav. talk to u later man, tell me how your car is doing.

thats cool man, you will probably beat me up all i have is self-defense classes. well i bearly got in this mustang business im starting to like these awsome cars very much. (any pointers on what I should know) when i heard that shelby was going to collaborate in another mustang I was thrilled. my nearest dealler has 60 500's. with no one making deposits, hopefully ill be able to get mine in another month. (ill drop some pics). the color scheme you got is my fav. talk to u later man, tell me how your car is doing.

60?! ...a finger slip? or a far more serious condition?

:hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey lambbo!

Tell your baby that she has incredible taste!

What a sharp lookin' dress..........

Thank you..... I think???????????? :sos:

What dress, the one on this post or this one? She keep sending these photo's thinking I will give her the car.... Some peoples children, I swear..... :banghead: I reckon I have to keep em'.

BTW, Keep you hands on the Key Board!!!! :finger:

Lambbo,

I was referring to the blue dress.

What color combo Shelby did you order?

It's gonna be a nice pair to draw to with your current Stang when it shows up!

I ordered Alloy with the stripes deleted and the red inserts for the interior w/ the upgrade. My 05' has red on black interior. It really looks good. I'll have the stripes painted Black with a touch of pearl in the clear coat.

Elite1 did this one for me.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...=2073&st=20

Archived