TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the gas prices in your town ?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well folks, gas prices finally got to me. I filled up my Dodge Ram the other day and it cost me $80.00. Enough. 10 mpg is killing me. I bought an '08 Ford Focus this weekend. 30 mpg will save me a bundle every month. I still have the truck for driving in the snow and hauling stuff. Unfortunately, since I now have 4 cars, one of them is going to have to sleep outside (not Shelby).

Well it's not a Shelby but congrats on the new Focus. I live in Windsor, but commute 20 miles each way to Greeley, CO (stinky town), don't want to move and I'd have a hell of a time selling my house, but between us my wife and I are spending 500 - 600$ a month on gas! If the weather would improve I'd drive my Harley.

CC

Well folks, gas prices finally got to me. I filled up my Dodge Ram the other day and it cost me $80.00. Enough. 10 mpg is killing me. I bought an '08 Ford Focus this weekend. 30 mpg will save me a bundle every month. I still have the truck for driving in the snow and hauling stuff. Unfortunately, since I now have 4 cars, one of them is going to have to sleep outside (not Shelby).

Have you considered adding some racing stripes and cobra emblems to your Focus? :happy feet:

It has rained the last 6 days. Monday when my car was in the shop getting the release bearing replaced was the only dry day. This video from yesterday will give you insite to why it is so green here. I am ready for some sun. Maybe a small break today so I can mow the grass.

Weather.jpg

th_RaininginGrabberville.jpg

I hear it rains an average of 212 days a year there. Is that right?

$3.50 premium

• 4 weeks later...
Still can find 91 octane for under 4 dollars a gallon;

Actually 3.99 at the corner Chevron...............

92 octane is the highest we have here in Oregon and Washington.

Chevron is the highest priced.

• 3 months later...
It has rained the last 6 days. Monday when my car was in the shop getting the release bearing replaced was the only dry day. This video from yesterday will give you insite to why it is so green here. I am ready for some sun. Maybe a small break today so I can mow the grass.

Weather.jpg

th_RaininginGrabberville.jpg

i'll trade you my weather for your weather :hysterical:

and yes the heat index says 110

post-10642-1217965063.jpg

post-10642-1217965063.jpg

Archived