TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the gas prices in your town ?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't had to buy premium since I put the Shelby away for the winter, but regular 87 was only $2.92 today. Very surprised - they typically raise them at the first whif of problems.

However, our great legislature passed the largest tax increase in MN history, so I don't expect it to last...

http://www.fergusfallsjournal.com/news/200...l-tax-increase/

This may be kind of interesting:

I run Trick 101 Octang in my 1968 Charger. My last tank back in the Summer of 2007 was a little over $7 per gallon. Today I filled up for $6.25 per Gallon.

Today at Costco we filled the WRX with 92 Octang for $3.45. It has been going up like crazy lately.

This may be kind of interesting:

I run Trick 101 Octang in my 1968 Charger. My last tank back in the Summer of 2007 was a little over $7 per gallon. Today I filled up for $6.25 per Gallon.

Today at Costco we filled the WRX with 92 Octang for $3.45. It has been going up like crazy lately.

When ever something hickups, the price goes up quick, but when it settles down, it takes 3-5 times longer for the price to come back down..................... Go figure........

NO, only North Africans get to pump gas in NJ.**

But its the cheapest in the nation, so we try not to complain.

**The Men wearing turbins used to pump, now they own the stations (or at least manage them) and must have tapped a new ethnic group for pumping.

****There were no racial opinions included in this post, only descriptive observations******

$4.64 for 87

$4.92 for 91

In Nova Scotia, Canada

Expect price to go even higher next week, we pump our own gas no full service in my area

Around $1.18 for 87, $1.25 for 91 here in Quebec City... that's per liter :hysterical: That amounts to approximately $4.47 for 87 and $4.73 for 91.

National Gas Prices Surge To New Record.......... :angry22:

Price Hits $3.28 Nationally.......... :banghead:

The average price of gasoline nationwide reached a record $3.28 a gallon Friday, according to a AAA gasoline price survey.

It's the second day that gas prices hit a record, rising a cent higher than Thursday's price. It also was the fourth all-time high in as many days.

Regular was an average price of $2.972 at this time last month and $2.549 a year ago. :lastyear:

States in the western part of the country had the highest prices, with California leading with an average of $3.62 a gallon. Alaska, Oregon, Washington and Hawaii all paid over $3.40 a gallon, CNN reported.

Maui, Hawaii, is No. 1 in gas prices, and the island is on the verge of becoming the first area in the nation to average $4 for a gallon of regular.

New Jersey still had the cheapest gasoline in the nation at $3.04 a gallon on average. Wyoming and Missouri residents also pay less than $3.10 a gallon.

When adjusted for inflation, gas prices are still below their peak, CNN reported. The record on that basis was $3.405 and set in March 1981, according to the Energy Information Administration.

The fuel price survey was conducted for AAA by Oil Price Information Service.

Oil prices retreated Friday from a record of $111 a barrel hit in the previous session as investors fled the declining dollar in search of a haven in commodities.

Analysts attributed the decline as part of the volatility that has characterized crude futures trading in recent weeks.

My Son is turning 16 years old this August he better start saving his money NOW for gas....... :spend::spend::spend: The Poor kid is saving for his first Car never mind the gas. :shift: It saddens me to think what this economy is going to look like for our children in the future..... :(

Regular $2.99 - 3.05 for the cheap stuff as I drove by this A.M.

Yeah the article did say the State of New Jersey had the cheapest gas.....Wouldn't make sense for me to drive there now would it........ :doh::hysterical:

Archived