TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the gas prices in your town ?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Filled up my truck tonight for $2.77.

Didn't win power ball.

Watched the BJ auction with a bunch of friends at the local pub.

But we're going to have to switch at 2:00 tomorrow to football :)

Now I've got to shift gears (pun intended) and start thinking about the Super Bowl Sunday Chili Cookoff.

Filled up my truck tonight for $2.77.

Didn't win power ball.

Watched the BJ auction with a bunch of friends at the local pub.

But we're going to have to switch at 2:00 tomorrow to football :)

Now I've got to shift gears (pun intended) and start thinking about the Super Bowl Sunday Chili Cookoff.

I love chili, have my own recipe that I concocted. I won't give it away, but it includes some items that if you knew were in it, you may not want to eat it. Nothing non-edible...just a strange combination. Go Packers!

I love chili, have my own recipe that I concocted. I won't give it away, but it includes some items that if you knew were in it, you may not want to eat it. Nothing non-edible...just a strange combination. Go Packers!

Cinnamon?

$2.91 regular... Thats all i use for the wonderful Minivan....shelbys in hibernation and still waiting to be put back together :banghead: Sorry Badboy!!!! :hysterical2:

Hi Marilyn - how's everybody up there? Kids okay in school? Dave staying busy? You doing well? Any chance you guys might come down to Nag's Head in April?

Hi Marilyn - how's everybody up there? Kids okay in school? Dave staying busy? You doing well? Any chance you guys might come down to Nag's Head in April?

Hey Bryan, All is well here....Very cold though! :banghead: Although Patriots won :happy feet: :happy feet: 18-0 and heading to the Super Bowl!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: Dont think we will make it to Nags Head in April. Concentrating on my Mom right now.....However, if all goes well with my Mom and shes doing ok , we are already talking about Mustang week again in July! If thats the case, we will have to make a couple of pitstops again. It would be cool if I could get my brother to come this year with his car!!!! Will let you know for sure on Nags head by infortunately dont count on us . I wish though, we could make it!

Hows Christine tonight?

Hey Bryan, All is well here....Very cold though! :banghead: Although Patriots won :happy feet: :happy feet: 18-0 and heading to the Super Bowl!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: Dont think we will make it to Nags Head in April. Concentrating on my Mom right now.....However, if all goes well with my Mom and shes doing ok , we are already talking about Mustang week again in July! If thats the case, we will have to make a couple of pitstops again. It would be cool if I could get my brother to come this year with his car!!!! Will let you know for sure on Nags head by infortunately dont count on us . I wish though, we could make it!

Hows Christine tonight?

If y'all are going to stop by again in July - perhaps I'll follow you down to MB. And maybe have the Badkids take turns riding with me! Let me know when you make reservations.

Christine had a bad day. Her worst ever. Six seizures. She's sleeping now.

How's your mom doing?

California Unleaded Average

______________Regular____Mid_____Premium____Diesel

Current Avg.____$3.246____$3.456)___$3.513_____$3.561

Yesterday Avg.__$3.255____$3.465____$3.522_____$3.566

Month Ago Avg.__$3.281____$3.492____$3.550_____$3.578

Year Ago Avg.___$2.582____$2.749____$2.794_____$2.919

These are state ave. Nor-cal is always higher then so-cal san fran was up to $4.00+ per gal

If y'all are going to stop by again in July - perhaps I'll follow you down to MB. And maybe have the Badkids take turns riding with me! Let me know when you make reservations.

Christine had a bad day. Her worst ever. Six seizures. She's sleeping now.

How's your mom doing?

sorry about Christine! Hang in there!!! This to shall pass. Will let you know about MB..We had a blast last year and wold love to do it again! Long rie though with the kids...My mom is ok. Shes a tough cookie!!!! say hello to Christine for us. Card in the mail for her.

I just filled my GT500 up with Super. $3.39 per Gallon at Chevron.

Same here with Shell V-power 91 and it was 3.22. Down from 3.37 from a week ago. The drop in price for oil this last week was almost 10 bucks a barrel. The prices seem to come down a little quicker then it used too when that happens......

• 1 month later...

Archived