TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spare tire????

greensalesco

Ok, so i'm not the only nut job who didn't take his owners manual out of the wrapper?.....lol

Oh, wonder if this would work........if you took that spare tire that fits the front/rear but not the spare tire well.....would it fit if it wasn't inflated? You could always use that air pump to inflate it.

At Helm Inc, only $32 - checkout the link.

http://www.helminc.com/helm/product2.asp?c...E03JSU1X2C3E129

I should think about getting a new one - someone scribbled all over mine. :hysterical:

Does the zipper cover come with it?

I didn't see where it did.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't own a shelby yet but I do own a PJ Saleen and a 2007 gt w/ 20" rims . If you had a flat in the rear you could use fords spare as long as you didn't upgrade the brakes . If you got a flat in the front use the rear for the front and put donut on rear . ????

If the tire diameters on the rears are different, you may end up putting wear and tear on the clutches in the Traction Loc limited-slip differential. I would not drive very far or fast with different size tires in the back.

Just laid down 50 large, first guy on the block with a GT 500, just realized there is no spare tire, DOH!!! You got to be flat out sh---ing me!!! That's it, it's going back. What's Ford's return policy? LOL :hysterical2:

I've got a deal for you. My GT came with a spare tire. I'd be happy to trade you straight up for your car. I'll even deliver it for free. :hysterical2:

Just a thought.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Archived