TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ok, so how often do you get pulled over?

chuckstang

This evening about 6:00, No ticket, 45 in a 25 Verbal warning, and a warning that the whole force is trying to be the first to give me my first ticket in my car. He could have but we have known each other for 25 years. He said they all know what it sounds like under WOT, they Just haven't been able to see it under WOT!!

I wouldn't even be driving it if my 06 Superduty wasn't at the dealer!

No No....we got a Mc Donald's :happy feet: And we even got a Taco Bell/KFC....We're BIG TIME! :headspin:

Good then you are on the map.

The reason I say that is from when on a family vacation to Lake Tahoe

just outside of Tahoe City in a motor home at around 10PM trying to find

our reserved camp site pitch black no road or street lites. Finally found it

and parked. We had skipped dinner and were hungry and were to tired

to cook. Of coarse my young daughter (5yrs old at the time) was crying

for "Mc Donalds" (already had her hooked) :banghead: . My wife replied

"we wont find "Mc Donalds" or any thing else as it looks like were in the

middle of no where......... :headspin: . We decided to go for a flashlite

hike up the hill behind our campsite and a couple blocks up the hill the

first lites we found were the golden arches and the town of Tahoe City.

The look on my daughters face was priceless as if the gates of heaven

had just opened. I suppose the rest of us had simular expressians... :happy feet:

"So if you have a McDonalds, your on the map" ?????????? :hysterical:

Radar....easy pickins. If there's more than a couple of cars around you, trust me, they have no proof that it was you that they "targeted". Doppler sends and picks up the reflected signal from the largest reflective frontal area, period. Mini Cooper passing a semi.....semi in right lane, doing 40. Mini in left lane, doing 70 as it's going around the truck. Radar points at the Mini as it's side by side with the semi.

I guarantee you it won't show 70. Reflective frontal area, that's the key.

bj

The above is true for analog radar guns, but not for digital guns. While both can 'see' each vehicle going at whatever speed, the analog gun can only process the largest return & the highest apeed (not necessarily the same vehicle). The digital gun is able to process each target & display the speed of each target. I'm not sure of how widespread the digital radar is used, but it gives you an additional option for fighting it.

Check your local laws. Laser can be defeated in almost any state because it is not a proven or accepted technology. There are even more variables to laser detection than radar. The "new" stuff that overcomes the variables (humidity, temperature, angle, glass, etc.) makes the technology even more complicated and less admissable. Remember, we are talking law here, not measurements made by the manufacturers, or people paid by the manufacturers. It's not a matter of whether it works, it's a matter of whether it has been proven to work all the time under all conditions, and that such proof has been presented to and accepted by a court.

Even when a state legislature deems laser an approved speed detection device, this does not satisfy the courts, because the state legislature is NOT a scientific body that has proven the viability of the laser technology.

The vast majority of the public rolls over and says, "it's laser so I gotta pay".

In real court, the prosecuter presents the case, and show the picture, then rests the case. You show up and challenge the viability of the laser as a speed detection device and cite precedent for your state, and it's too late for the prosecutor to do anything. He can't introduce new evidence (even if there were any) after resting the case. The prosecutor cannot argue the viability of laser, and he can't call a new witness. Case dismissed.

Having said that, no, I haven't been pulled over for speeding. I got a laser jammer and a radar detector, I have them on all the time, and I PAY ATTENTION to them. I also (very important) keep my eyes open, and I don't attain high speeds around traffic (except passing sometimes, then back off). If somebody I didn't pass is following at high speed, I slow down and let them pass. More than once it's been a cop, and a few times they hang around my bumper (running the plates, no doubt) for a while before turning off.

I am very paranoid about getting tagged by revenue collector, er, traffic cop. This is an okay attitude, because the fact of the matter is that they ARE out to get you. I have seen, in court, on several occasions, police officers knowingly lie under oath. They think they are doing it because the person they are lying about deserves to get whatever's coming to them, and thus justify their own crime. I personally think it's because they are bad people.

Anyway, depending on the severity of your ticket, just say you're going to plead NG and the prosecutor will probably offer a reduced charge with no points (but a similar fine). Say thank you and pay the fine, all they are really looking for is money anyway. One guy nearby claims to have never lost a contested laser ticket, but that's because he always offers a reduced plea. He's never lost, because he's never actually gone to trial!

Check your local laws. Laser can be defeated in almost any state because it is not a proven or accepted technology. There are even more variables to laser detection than radar. The "new" stuff that overcomes the variables (humidity, temperature, angle, glass, etc.) makes the technology even more complicated and less admissable. Remember, we are talking law here, not measurements made by the manufacturers, or people paid by the manufacturers. It's not a matter of whether it works, it's a matter of whether it has been proven to work all the time under all conditions, and that such proof has been presented to and accepted by a court.

Even when a state legislature deems laser an approved speed detection device, this does not satisfy the courts, because the state legislature is NOT a scientific body that has proven the viability of the laser technology.

The vast majority of the public rolls over and says, "it's laser so I gotta pay".

In real court, the prosecuter presents the case, and show the picture, then rests the case. You show up and challenge the viability of the laser as a speed detection device and cite precedent for your state, and it's too late for the prosecutor to do anything. He can't introduce new evidence (even if there were any) after resting the case. The prosecutor cannot argue the viability of laser, and he can't call a new witness. Case dismissed.

Having said that, no, I haven't been pulled over for speeding. I got a laser jammer and a radar detector, I have them on all the time, and I PAY ATTENTION to them. I also (very important) keep my eyes open, and I don't attain high speeds around traffic (except passing sometimes, then back off). If somebody I didn't pass is following at high speed, I slow down and let them pass. More than once it's been a cop, and a few times they hang around my bumper (running the plates, no doubt) for a while before turning off.

I am very paranoid about getting tagged by revenue collector, er, traffic cop. This is an okay attitude, because the fact of the matter is that they ARE out to get you. I have seen, in court, on several occasions, police officers knowingly lie under oath. They think they are doing it because the person they are lying about deserves to get whatever's coming to them, and thus justify their own crime. I personally think it's because they are bad people.

Anyway, depending on the severity of your ticket, just say you're going to plead NG and the prosecutor will probably offer a reduced charge with no points (but a similar fine). Say thank you and pay the fine, all they are really looking for is money anyway. One guy nearby claims to have never lost a contested laser ticket, but that's because he always offers a reduced plea. He's never lost, because he's never actually gone to trial!

Great story, I figure its always good to fight it regardless. Worst case, they feel they owe it to you to atleast drop the fine just for going in there.

Im still not sure if I will just be honest and tell them that I thought the limit was 45 just like the rest of this highway, and didnt realize it was reduced in this zone and how my record is good vs lieing and saying I was not going 50, the laser was wrong ?

Great story, I figure its always good to fight it regardless. Worst case, they feel they owe it to you to atleast drop the fine just for going in there.

Im still not sure if I will just be honest and tell them that I thought the limit was 45 just like the rest of this highway, and didnt realize it was reduced in this zone and how my record is good vs lieing and saying I was not going 50, the laser was wrong ?

WOW! I can't believe your even considering lying in court. That's the problem with the way things are today. People would rather lie and try and get out of stuff then face the consequences of their own actions. Great integrity there! If I get flamed for saying that then fine. At least I have a clear conscience.

And if I misunderstood your post then sorry. I'm just so tired of no accountability from the top down that it really gets under my skin. You take an oath in court to state the truth. If you lie after taking an oath in court, then out in public what good is your word???

Just to be clear, I never said anything about lying, other than that I've seen cops do it, and I think they are bad people because of it.

It would be very hypocritical of me to advocate lying in that case, and I don't.

I will say that you don't have to say anything at all, certainly not "I thought something" because they will turn that around to mean that you agree that you were speeding and just didn't know it. I suggested that you focus on what they are using as "proof". You frankly should not say anything about yourself at all. They are not saying you were speeding, they are saying "you were going 50 mph" or whatever. If asked, you simply can say, truthfully, that you don't really know if you were going exactly 50 mph because you were not staring at your speedometer and you don't know the exact moment the cop was measuring your speed.

You do not have to agree or disagree with the police officer, just challenge his proof.

Boy-oh-boy, I could add a few stories here, but as I read on through the posts, I decided not to bother.

If you're going to speed, take the weight.

Enough of the sissy excuses about "cops lying" and "judicial errors". Fast is fast, gents, you know it as well as I do. You don't want to get stopped and cited, obey the local laws.

When you choose not to, don't be a crybaby. We all know the rules of the road, and we know how to show respect when respect is due. Pay attention to what you are doing, or, pay the fine...

WOW! I can't believe your even considering lying in court. That's the problem with the way things are today. People would rather lie and try and get out of stuff then face the consequences of their own actions. Great integrity there! If I get flamed for saying that then fine. At least I have a clear conscience.

And if I misunderstood your post then sorry. I'm just so tired of no accountability from the top down that it really gets under my skin. You take an oath in court to state the truth. If you lie after taking an oath in court, then out in public what good is your word???

:banghead:

If lying can get you out of paying a fine, then why not? Are you afraid you are going to hell?

I believe in being honest to my friends and family, the court is neither. I could care less what they think about me.

Bottome line is I travel over the speed limit every day just liike everyone else, but the funny thing is, I have never once been pulled over in my DD, only my sports car. Sheeesh I wonder why. I know you gota pay to play and boy do we ever but if you can fight a ticket and knock down insurance points, your an idiot not to. AND I DO NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO LIE, that just so happens to be an option when you happen to be guilty :redcard:

Flame away but all you out there with KB and Whipple blowers atop your already stupid fast GT500s are not going the speed limit at all times and ya know it. There is a safe place to open her up a lil bit every now and then.

Would it be lying if I went to court and told them that "All I wanted to do was hear my blower?" Actually that is the real reason, 50mph was just a byproduct of going WOT in 1st gear. Maybe I need 410 gears so first only takes me to 35mph hahahahaha

I understand your point about honesty and respect it, but you know what, cops have never shown me respect when I do to them so I say screw em. They are always rude and remind me of the bully that used to take my lunch money before I learned how to throw a punch.

Enough of the sissy excuses about "cops lying" and "judicial errors". Fast is fast, gents, you know it as well as I do. You don't want to get stopped and cited, obey the local laws.

When you choose not to, don't be a crybaby. We all know the rules of the road, and we know how to show respect when respect is due. Pay attention to what you are doing, or, pay the fine...

I'm not crying. I don't lie, the cops do. The three times I saw cops intentionally lie under oath had absolutely nothing to do with cars or traffic tickets.

My take is simply this: There are rules. We call them laws. The laws apply to everybody equally. I am to obey the laws, the cops are to obey the laws, and the courts are to obey the laws.

The simple fact is that the cops and the prosecutors do NOT obey the laws. If they did, people would not be able to walk out of court with the case dismissed.

The reason they don't obey the laws is because the vast majority of the people simply pay the fine and never require the cops or prosecutors to even lift a finger.

Cops are required, BEFORE they accuse you of a crime, to meet specific and clear rules of evidence. Nearly 100% of the time, they do NOT meet these rules, and in fact simply don't even bother trying. I am certain that the vast majority of speeding tickets have absolutely nothing to do with public safety, they are just a matter of raising revenue.

Stoplight cameras have been proven beyond any shadow of a doubt to INCREASE accidents, and are almost unenforceable in court, yet you see more and more of them, despite the fact that several states have declared them unsafe and illegal. This is simply a matter of political greed superceding public safety. It is an "invisible" means of raising taxes.

So, my simple requirement is this: if you want to accuse me of breaking the law, you had better obey the law. I am going to require that you prove that you are obeying the law. You want me to obey the letter of the law, then you had better obey the letter of the law.

That's not whining and it's not crying. I haven't had a ticket charged to me in recent years, and in 40+ years of driving I've been in one accident when somebody ran a red light and t-boned my car. I believe in safe driving, and I've got the record to back it up.

I think that requiring the police to obey the law is your civic duty. I think turning your back and just writing a check is the cop-out.

If lying can get you out of paying a fine, then why not? Are you afraid you are going to hell?

I believe in being honest to my friends and family, the court is neither. I could care less what they think about me.

Bottome line is I travel over the speed limit every day just liike everyone else, but the funny thing is, I have never once been pulled over in my DD, only my sports car. Sheeesh I wonder why. I know you gota pay to play and boy do we ever but if you can fight a ticket and knock down insurance points, your an idiot not to. AND I DO NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO LIE, that just so happens to be an option when you happen to be guilty :redcard:

Flame away but all you out there with KB and Whipple blowers atop your already stupid fast GT500s are not going the speed limit at all times and ya know it. There is a safe place to open her up a lil bit every now and then.

Would it be lying if I went to court and told them that "All I wanted to do was hear my blower?" Actually that is the real reason, 50mph was just a byproduct of going WOT in 1st gear. Maybe I need 410 gears so first only takes me to 35mph hahahahaha

I understand your point about honesty and respect it, but you know what, cops have never shown me respect when I do to them so I say screw em. They are always rude and remind me of the bully that used to take my lunch money before I learned how to throw a punch.

If you nail it in first gear they can get you for improper start even if you never go over the speed limit.Let's face it these cars are hard to live with but are much harder to live without (That's what she said )

If you challenge the ticket, the cop gets summoned to court and if you lie (even if he did) I promise you, you will not be abel to even roll through a stop sign and they and his co- workers will have you targeted. They can make it rough on you. Not saying it's ok but this could happen. Just something to think about??

Boy-oh-boy, I could add a few stories here, but as I read on through the posts, I decided not to bother.

Although I agree we should be ready to take the responsibility for our actions but If you are a police officer I think this statement is a bit disingenuous since you know you would never get a ticket because of "professional courtesy " and I know police break the driving laws all the time without fear of "taking the weight".

Wow, when I analyze the way the public views Law Enforcement these days it's strange, the way how many more liberal, anti government, "I don't want to be told what to do" is out there. I read this thread and you would never know someone's true character till I read some of the comments come out. Just looking back the last 16 years I really see a change. I guess everytime I do something wrong or break rules & laws I should just Lie, blame it on someone or something else and that will justify it and make me all better and contribute to society. I'll lie in court to get out of trouble, but never to my family or wife (Okayyyyyyy) We all have bad days, days we don't feel good, make mistakes even LEO's. You know they are human just like you speed, get divorced, make wrong decisions. So I don't have to obey rules & laws till you prove to me your obeying them cause your enforcing them. (That's a sound theory to teach your children to follow, their teachers will thank you) You know what the hell, let's let everyone drive around fast as they want (smash into your wife or son driving home from work and kill them, I KNOW I KNOW that won't happen to you, OR at least till I call you that one day) Red lights, stop signs who needs them the cops don't follow them, so why should I? It's funny how so much free thinking and society works against us. I went to the orient some years ago and said what the hell is this no stop signs at the intersections, no trash on the streets, There are very few nursing homes if any this place is behind in the times. However the more I observed I saw how respectful & disciplined people were to each other in traffic, not needing the signs very much and random people were sweeping their street corners and weeding the roadside near there houses. The elderly? A nursing home,never! they are respected and reveered at most all times. Not perfect of course, but enough for me to sadly look at life and say are they that behind us in the U.S. or are we so far fetched and progressive we are losing the basic qualities and attributes we need to be respectful, functioning citizens of our society. I write this respectfully, not inflamed as such of some of your comments, too deep maybe, too long I hope not.

On a lighter note, when some of you ever run RADAR (for revenue only right) in the neighborhood where the traffic office has exceeded 20 or so complaints of speeding and such you just do your job and let all the carsgoing "15" over go and that will create the deterent we need.

Actually, when I saw a cop lie under oath, my then 14 year old son was in the courtroom as a witness. Unfortunately, my son was right there, and knew for damn sure that the cop was lying. Please let me make this very clear, this was not a mistake, the cop was intentionally lying in order to get an innocent person in trouble.

Afterwards, I saw the cop outside the courtroom and explained to him that he was my son's first introduction to law enforcement, and thanks for all the help. His reply? "That's just too bad, now, ain't it."

99% of the time, BTW, you can have laser and radar trained on me and I don't care. I don't speed in neighborhoods, and I don't run red lights or stop signs (except by accident, which will happen rarely in forty years of driving). The mere occasional presence of a cop in neighborhoods will slow down traffic.

Speed traps and stop light photo enforcement cause accidents because they disrupt the normal flow of traffic and cause unpredictable driver behavior. This is becoming more understood, and many governing agencies are discovering what traffic flow studies have been showing for decades - namely that traffic laws have little effect on how people drive, and that arbitrary enforcement causes accidents.

By the way, I'm not really emotional about this. I used to be a traffic engineer in Arizona. I now have a better paying job. You can design safety into roads. However, you can't make a dangerous road or intersection safe by putting a damn camera up. The part that irritates me is that they keep doing it, and they know that they are causing accidents.

You gotta love those Devil Dogs...

Two California Highway Patrol Officers were conducting speeding enforcement on I-15, North of MCAS Miramar. One of the officers was using a hand held radar device to check speeding vehicles approaching near the crest of a hill.

The officers were suddenly surprised when the radar gun began reading 300 miles per hour. The officer attempted to reset the radar gun, but it would not reset and turned off.

Just then a deafening roar over the treetops revealed that the radar had in fact locked onto a USMC F/A-18 Hornet which was engaged in a low flying exercise near the location.

Back at the CHP Headquarters the Patrol Captain fired off a complaint to the USMC Base Commander.

Back came a reply in true USMC style:

Thank you for the message, which allows us to complete the file on this incident. You may be interested to know that the tactical computer in the Hornet had detected the presence of, and subsequently locked onto your hostile radar equipment and automatically sent a jamming signal back to it. Furthermore, an air to ground missile aboard the fully armed aircraft had also automatically locked onto your equipment. Fortunately the Marine Pilot flying the Hornet recognized the situation for what it was, quickly responded to the missile system alert status and was able to override the automated defense system before the missile was launched and your hostile radar was destroyed.

Thank you for your concerns

:hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2: It may not be true, but it sure is funny.

You gotta love those Devil Dogs...

Two California Highway Patrol Officers were conducting speeding enforcement on I-15, North of MCAS Miramar. One of the officers was using a hand held radar device to check speeding vehicles approaching near the crest of a hill.

The officers were suddenly surprised when the radar gun began reading 300 miles per hour. The officer attempted to reset the radar gun, but it would not reset and turned off.

Just then a deafening roar over the treetops revealed that the radar had in fact locked onto a USMC F/A-18 Hornet which was engaged in a low flying exercise near the location.

Back at the CHP Headquarters the Patrol Captain fired off a complaint to the USMC Base Commander.

Back came a reply in true USMC style:

Thank you for the message, which allows us to complete the file on this incident. You may be interested to know that the tactical computer in the Hornet had detected the presence of, and subsequently locked onto your hostile radar equipment and automatically sent a jamming signal back to it. Furthermore, an air to ground missile aboard the fully armed aircraft had also automatically locked onto your equipment. Fortunately the Marine Pilot flying the Hornet recognized the situation for what it was, quickly responded to the missile system alert status and was able to override the automated defense system before the missile was launched and your hostile radar was destroyed.

Thank you for your concerns

:hysterical2::hysterical::hysterical2: It may not be true, but it sure is funny.

Perfect discription of police radar........"hostile ". :hysterical2:

Getting a ticket and posting and crying about it is as _____ as it gets.

This website is nation wide and how many police officers do you think may be here listening to this stuff.

One may be in you're town perhaps the one that wrote the ticket you don't know. With all the information that we provide here you could be digging you're own grave and not know it. Cops talk to Judges all the time and guess who does the time. Depending on how fast you were doing you could have found your butt in lockup until you see the Judge friend of the cop that wrote the ticket.

If I got a ticket I sure as h**l wouldn't talk about it on here!!

So stop crying about it and pay the damn fine!!

Go ahead and lie to the Judge who do you think he is some rookie that came up from the minors and you are going to baffle him with you're bull s**** . Go ahead I am sure he seen you coming a mile away. What is that sound I hear in the background could it be a jail cell door slamming shut on your lying butt.

JMO

Art

Getting a ticket and posting and crying about it is as _____ as it gets.

This website is nation wide and how many police officers do you think may be here listening to this stuff.

One may be in you're town perhaps the one that wrote the ticket you don't know. With all the information that we provide here you could be digging you're own grave and not know it. Cops talk to Judges all the time and guess who does the time. Depending on how fast you were doing you could have found your butt in lockup until you see the Judge friend of the cop that wrote the ticket.

If I got a ticket I sure as h**l wouldn't talk about it on here!!

So stop crying about it and pay the damn fine!!

Go ahead and lie to the Judge who do you think he is some rookie that came up from the minors and you are going to baffle him with you're bull s**** . Go ahead I am sure he seen you coming a mile away. What is that sound I hear in the background could it be a jail cell door slamming shut on your lying butt.

JMO

Art

settle down old timer, 50 in a 35 on a 4 lane highway is not exactly jail time.

Im not too worried about cops/judges on this forum. This is a $150 fine, nothing serious. Also no body on here knows anything about me other than I drive a GT500 and my nick name is Chuck, and well my IP address if your a Mod.

Also this is not the mod sections so you see we like to talk about frivilous shit sometime to pass the time as it is winter up here and not much else to do.

I appreciate your concern, I guess.

I'm not crying. I don't lie, the cops do. The three times I saw cops intentionally lie under oath had absolutely nothing to do with cars or traffic tickets.

My take is simply this: There are rules. We call them laws. The laws apply to everybody equally. I am to obey the laws, the cops are to obey the laws, and the courts are to obey the laws.

The simple fact is that the cops and the prosecutors do NOT obey the laws. If they did, people would not be able to walk out of court with the case dismissed.

The reason they don't obey the laws is because the vast majority of the people simply pay the fine and never require the cops or prosecutors to even lift a finger.

Cops are required, BEFORE they accuse you of a crime, to meet specific and clear rules of evidence. Nearly 100% of the time, they do NOT meet these rules, and in fact simply don't even bother trying. I am certain that the vast majority of speeding tickets have absolutely nothing to do with public safety, they are just a matter of raising revenue.

Stoplight cameras have been proven beyond any shadow of a doubt to INCREASE accidents, and are almost unenforceable in court, yet you see more and more of them, despite the fact that several states have declared them unsafe and illegal. This is simply a matter of political greed superceding public safety. It is an "invisible" means of raising taxes.

So, my simple requirement is this: if you want to accuse me of breaking the law, you had better obey the law. I am going to require that you prove that you are obeying the law. You want me to obey the letter of the law, then you had better obey the letter of the law.

That's not whining and it's not crying. I haven't had a ticket charged to me in recent years, and in 40+ years of driving I've been in one accident when somebody ran a red light and t-boned my car. I believe in safe driving, and I've got the record to back it up.

I think that requiring the police to obey the law is your civic duty. I think turning your back and just writing a check is the cop-out.

Un :censored: believable.

I had my new Shelby 500 3 days and was stopped. Got up early on a Saturday morning to go run the Shelby but the wife had me do some chores first and I got out late. Went out to my old 2 lane in the middle of Florida's sugar cane fields. Ran the car up to 120 and it was just bouncing to much so I let off . Ran down to where it smoothed out and hit it again 120 125 130 What the Heck is in the middle of the Road did I mention the fog had not burn off yet. Put both feet in and thought for sure I was going to wreck the car. Stopped a car length from a metal guard rail across the road. The posts were set right in the pavement. They were working on the bridge up the road who knew. OK recap got out late the car was bouncing all over then almost wrecked the car. Going out on the highway where its safe. Turn onto the 4 lane ran it right up to 140 but was closing on a pickup and semi. Slowed pass the pickup slowed passed the semi and out of the fog going the other way came 2 groups of cars slowed some more. The 4th car pulled in the medium as I past with his Blue lights on. Ok when did he clock me before the pickup before the semi or just as I got passed? NO tag on the car I put it in the glove box. He walks up and asks where is my tag I told him the salesman just put it in the glove box. He eat that up a started bitching about car salesmen. He then said I was doing 86 MPH what a relief only 86 I was thinking. But Sir I was just cruising in high gear was I really going that fast. He said yep that's what I get for owning a performance car like this. Went home a parked it till the next day. My 2nd time was almost as much fun but one long story at at time. Thanks for letting me relive that morning.

settle down old timer, 50 in a 35 on a 4 lane highway is not exactly jail time.

Im not too worried about cops/judges on this forum. This is a $150 fine, nothing serious. Also no body on here knows anything about me other than I drive a GT500 and my nick name is Chuck, and well my IP address if your a Mod.

Also this is not the mod sections so you see we like to talk about frivilous shit sometime to pass the time as it is winter up here and not much else to do.

I appreciate your concern, I guess.

50 in a 35 4 lane highway never herd of such a thing.

$150 fine ain't cheep $13.50 per mph. that ain't bad.

By the way I have gotten a ticket before and It sucks but posting about it here doesn't make sense.

No one feels sorry for you and there will be no donation for you're ticket fund.

Now do you have to show up in court? Day off work?

Can you go to driver school or will you have to eat the point that will go on you're driving record? they charge more money to go to school on top of fine.

What will happen to you're insurance rates when they renew you're policy.

If I were you and I am not I currently would not want the nation know that I was busted by the law.

And I am not a old timer just experienced.

Just trying to give you some friendly advice.

Getting a simple speeding ticket is a big thing could cost you big money by the time they are done with you.

Art

Archived