TEAM SHELBY FORUM

***Helping Evelynn***

th_034.jpg

What a Sweetie!! :dreamy:

I should have signed your magazine "Dear Gramps".......... :hysterical: then that would have made me feel even younger.... :yup:

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boy, that photo put a big smile on my face :happy feet:

can't wait for grand babies (well, a few years off hopefully, boys are only 19 and 23)

John

John - I used your poultry rub & BBQ sauce on some chicken I grilled tonight! Now, That's what I'm talkin' about! :happy feet:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Been a while since I have had an opportunity to share

Evelynn is doing great. My daughter, her husband and Evelynn made their first trip to Florida to attend my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary party we threw for them yesterday.

Evelynn was a the star of the show, so manty in attendance had prayed for her survival and this was the first time meeting her.

They headed for home this morning

some fresh pix

th_IMG_2358.jpg

th_IMG_2431.jpg

th_P7030014.jpg

th_P7030016.jpg

th_P7050074.jpg

Well it's about time Mr. SS........ :club:

She is such a Cutie and looks like she adores her Grandpa too, really nice pics....... :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Well it's about time Mr. SS........ :club:

She is such a Cutie and looks like she adores her Grandpa too, really nice pics....... :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

thanks

how ya been?

thanks

how ya been?

I'm hanging in there and still working my two jobs.......... :drop: I'm having a hard time fighting this economy :angry22: but someday I will Prevail. :banvictory:

• 3 weeks later...
Oh, Daddy! Now That's what we're talkin' about!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Sup Ruff

Long time no hear

how's everything?

She looks great! Hard to imagine that that little squirt generated 10 forum pages of anquish and anticipation. Well worth every syllable. Congratulations on a beautiful, healthy, happy granddaughter. Please pass my good wishes to what are surely to be her equally beautiful, healthy, happy parents. From the picture it's obvious she's not hanging out with ugly, sick, sad people. :hysterical:

th_bestpic.jpg

a picture is worth a thousand words

Gramps SS, what a little doll Evelynn is...... :)

When are you coming back up to Connecticut for some pizza???? :finger:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

One year ago today our Grandaughter was born 11 weeks premature. Evelynn weighed in at 1 pound 7 ounces. A lot has changed sense that day we rushed to Georgia as our daughter was rushed to the hospital. One thing is that my obcession with Team Shelby (StangsUnleashed) has been overcome by Work and my bride I'm sure couldnt be happier. Most importantly all of your prayers have been answered. Priceless guidance of comfort from some TS members gave us peace along the way...Just look at this thread, you know who you are.

It is with overwhelming pride and respect for you that I feel the need to pop in and show how Evelynn is doing

I may have faded away but few days go by where I dont think about your contribution

Our family THANKS YOU!

Evelynn celebrates her first birthday today.

isn't she just a cutie?

th_EvieOne.jpg

Super Snake

aka

Lonnie

She is beautiful! We thank you God!

Can we send a card to her somewhere?

:happy feet:

:lurk:

Evelynn Little

1237 Longpoint Drive

Agusta Ga. 30906