***Helping Evelynn***

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:happy feet:

Enelynn is 5 pounds 1 ounce

Should be off O2 next week as well as her heart monitor

She is doing very well :happy feet:

Quick response thanks, and I'm glad to hear everything is going very well Mr. Gramps SS....... :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Quick response thanks, and I'm glad to hear everything is going very well Mr. Gramps SS....... :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

any time SS

did you find a ride to Florida for the Shelby M&G?

any time SS

did you find a ride to Florida for the Shelby M&G?

NO!!!! :rant: I think you forgot to take something back with you!! :cry:

I posted this back in the "Hey Sexystang" topic in the 2008 Shelby Forum, where have you been?? :finger:

:hysterical:

• 3 weeks later...
Glad to hear that all is well and she is headed in the right direction. It's only a matter of time until all of this is a dim memory of an unusual start to a normal life. One of the few remnants that will be left will be a few pictures, this thread and faded images in our minds.

And how much all of you helped and how much it truly means to me and my family :drool:

An update

Look at this precious S M I L E

th_0054.jpg

This is the result of your prayers

Aaaaw what a cutie.... :wub:

I forgot to ask you if you had any pictures of Evelynn with you Friday night, why didn't you remind me Mr. SS..... :finger: Oh that's right you were to busy taking pictures of me........... :rolleyes: AND eating your Lobster Ravioli :hysterical:

:)

I forgot to ask you if you had any pictures of Evelynn with you Friday night, why didn't you remind me Mr. SS..... :finger: Oh that's right you were to busy taking pictures of me........... :rolleyes: AND eating your Lobster Ravioli :hysterical:

I posted this one

We are headed up next week to visit

I'll post lots of pix then

yes SS my visit was about you, not Evie :slapfight:

It's HIS job to remind YOU? Sorry, SexyStang - you dropped the ball on this one!

It's HIS job to remind YOU? Sorry, SexyStang - you dropped the ball on this one!

I was kidding........... :club: We all had a nice conversation about Evelynn..... :happy feet:

Archived