TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Put yourself on the map!

kaylan1521

Check it now... how's that? To change it you should just be able to click on the marker, then your name and there is a drop down box on the first tab to select the color. I'm not technically sure if that is an admin-only function, but everyone else has changed it without my help so it must be able to be done by just anonymous users.

Let me know if that doesn't work.

Thanks, that color is closer than the blue I had. My name isn't "clickable". It used to be because I changed it a couple of times previously.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wierd. Did you register first? Not sure if everyone else did, but you might have to sign in to be able to edit the marker you left. That's all I can think of.

I didn't register when I created the marker. I've registered now, but the marker isn't editable by me. If it's not too much trouble can you delete my marker and I'll redo it?

Thanks

It only takes a minute and it's really cool. Could help when organizing an event.

Edit: 11/26/10 New map put in because the original one stopped working. Everyone post up.

http://www.zeemaps.com/194568

I added a photo to my tag. Does it show when someone other than myself clicks my tag? The grey tag in the center of Califronia.

Thanks

I added a photo to my tag. Does it show when someone other than myself clicks my tag? The grey tag in the center of Califronia./quote]

Ya, I see it. In fact, your pic is MUCH clearer than mine (and others). For some reason it pixelated the CRAP out of my pic when I uploaded it. What method did you use? Link or Upload? Link I suspect.

No, I don't see the pic. I had that problem when I pasted the wrong photobucket link there. The only link that worked for me was the one beginning with "http".

edit: What I wrote above is incorrect. I used the "media" section. And in there I used the URL method of linking my photo. When I created my tag I used the "add marker: detailed" option.:banghead:

• 3 weeks later...

Just added myself to the map, third Michigander so far!

When you add yourself, please take the time to add a picture of your car - that's what makes "cruising" the map a lot of fun!

• 1 year later...

Archived