Put yourself on the map!

kaylan1521

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The map is pretty cool. I could never get my location posted on the original one. This one worked like a charm. Thanks for finding it for us 07SGT5687 :salute:

No problem. If you want, I can swap the account over to you or one of the Mods here for ongoing admin. I mean, it pretty much runs itself right now, but were I go off the grid in the future and something needed to be updated or whatever, one of you might want to be at the helm. Just let me know...

No problem. If you want, I can swap the account over to you or one of the Mods here for ongoing admin. I mean, it pretty much runs itself right now, but were I go off the grid in the future and something needed to be updated or whatever, one of you might want to be at the helm. Just let me know...

Why would you go off the grid.

Thinkin about gettin a Nissan ? :hysterical:

How do I change the color on my marker? Or is that something the admin has to do it? I'd like to change the color to silver (or as close as I can get).

Thanks

Check it now... how's that? To change it you should just be able to click on the marker, then your name and there is a drop down box on the first tab to select the color. I'm not technically sure if that is an admin-only function, but everyone else has changed it without my help so it must be able to be done by just anonymous users.

Let me know if that doesn't work.

Everyone come back and PIN UP! Got some international representation started from Canada... Lets see some of those UK, Germany and Dubai folks! Any other country too of course!

And I bet in no time we can get pins from every US state up there! We've got about 23 states right now...

Archived