• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi Guys. Just joined the forum. I have a 2011 Shelby GT500, and live in Jacksonville Florida. Unfortunately I cant find much information on the 2011 within the forum. Tried to order a Corsa system, and Eibach Super Snake suspension, and it seems nothing is ready to ship yet. Anyone else challenged with the same ?

Hi Guys. Just joined the forum. I have a 2011 Shelby GT500, and live in Jacksonville Florida. Unfortunately I cant find much information on the 2011 within the forum. Tried to order a Corsa system, and Eibach Super Snake suspension, and it seems nothing is ready to ship yet. Anyone else challenged with the same ?

Well, first of all, welcome to Team Shelby! You'll find more help and info here than just about anywhere else you can imagine. Also, there's specific forums for each of the different types of Shelby's and you'll usually find the best info and help on those forums especially if it involves topics specific to that type of car.

Another thing you'll soon find out is that everyone wants to see your car! So, post some pics of it and add one to your signature so we can appreciate it along with you.

Again, welcome!!!

John

• 2 weeks later...

Archived