TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby member package - received!

ilmor

I recieved the package last month , but no shirt??? When will the shirts ship out again?

Send me your full name and member number and I will look into where your shirt is

No show yet on my membership package. I guess it takes a while to get it to 9,200 feet in elevation. :hysterical:

Donnie B

The member kits take about 4-6 weeks they are running a little long with all the Birthday Bash

Recieved my cards and decals as well as ANOTHER MEMBERS . Sharon I PMed you with his name if you give me his address I will send it from here. Forgot to order the new T-shirts :banghead:

I will pm you with all the info

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:headscratch: I got member cards, stickers, no chip,mag,shirt , paid my upgrade. Hope the rest get here :shrug:

Same here. Two member cards and stickers. Nothing else.

Sharon - I'm #33 if you're reading this. Do I need to sign-up, pay a fee or do something on my end. It's not a problem, just want to make sure I'm doing my part on this end.

Thanks,

HSURB

Same here. Two member cards and stickers. Nothing else.

Sharon - I'm #33 if you're reading this. Do I need to sign-up, pay a fee or do something on my end. It's not a problem, just want to make sure I'm doing my part on this end.

Thanks,

HSURB

Same here got my package with two team shelby stickers and two membership cards #134 nothing else. :cry:

Hans

Sure did....had to do it twice as Robert did not recognize my membership number the first time.

OK. You are member #223, not 8899. Please put it through again, but as member #223. When it came through, it didn't recognize the 8899 number, so that's why it was refunded.

Robert

No show yet on my membership package. I guess it takes a while to get it to 9,200 feet in elevation. :hysterical:

Donnie B

Pm me with your full name I will make sure your shirt gets shipped out.

the member kits usually take about 4-6 weeks, with the Birthday Bash and Barrett Jackson They are taking about 6-7 weeks, I am home now and I am hoping to get all caught up this week, If it has been more than 6 and half weeks and you have to received your member package please let me know so I can find out what happened.

Also your member number IS NOT the number that paypal assigns. Your member number will be on your cards when your package comes in the mail.

Sharon

Still no shirt :banghead: The package had a note stating they would ship the shirt at a later date.

Who should I contact on this?? { size XL}

Pm me with your full name and address and I will make sure that it gets out to you.

Sharon

I did not upgrade from the original package to team Shelby, I just bought my membership to team Shelby so what should I expect when my package gets sent out?

If you bought the full 49.99 Package they are taking about 5-6 weeks I am a little bit behind because of the Birthday Bash and Barrett. If you have not received your package in around 6 and half weeks left me know i will see what has happened.

You will get the total package not the upgrade package.

Sharon

My package arrived yesterday, January 21, 2008. The date Sharon mailed it says January 9th, 2008.

I got a Blue shirt, magazine, and four stickers. Was I supposed to get a keychain or flashlight? If so is this coming later? What happened to the Black shirt I requested? Thanks.

My package arrived yesterday, January 21, 2008. The date Sharon mailed it says January 9th, 2008.

I got a Blue shirt, magazine, and four stickers. Was I supposed to get a keychain or flashlight? If so is this coming later? What happened to the Black shirt I requested? Thanks.

If you ordered the upgrade package for S197 members for 21.99 then you do not get the whole package. you would have gotten the orgininal package when you joined the S197 Club, all the shirts are blue, If you ordered the 49.99 package then you should get the whole package.

If you did order the entire package at 49.99 then pm and let me know.

Sharon

All of the T-Shirts are "Manhattan" blue, which is close to the original Team Colors. There isn't a red "Team Shelby" shirt available.....it was a typo.

I washed a dried the sample several times before we choose the brand and didn't experience any problems? Anybody else?

mine shipped with the wrong size--any way to exchange?

Got mine today. However, I had asked that it be shipped to me and was shipped to my parents address. Also membership cards have my dad's name and not mine. I used his paypal account to pay for the membership that's why I'm guessing his name is on the cards, is there anyway I can get this changed? Aside from that got everything, magazine, T-shirt, two stickers, two cards, poker chip, folder with Super Snake hero card and Terlingua hero card and another Shelby hand out. I also go a snake key chain which is great cause I already had one for my main set of keys now I have one for the spare set. Thanks a lot and let me know if there is any way I can get my membership cards changed.

Archived