TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby member package - received!

ilmor

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robert,

For us S197 members waiting to be converted to Team Shelby Members, Do you think we will have our new Team Shelby shirts for the Shelby Birthday Bash?

Alan

I will have t-shirts at the event, if you do not.

Sharon

• 2 weeks later...
With the Member Package comes one Key chain, This key chain will change depending on what we have availability. All the other key chains, we go up on sale at a discount for all other Team Shelby Members near the end of december. .

Not everyone will get the same key chain.

We are having special Team Shelby Membership key chains made, but they could take up to 2 months, when I get Those they will also go up at a Deep discount for Team Shelby Members.

Sharon

I got a cobra key chain, no flashlight. I look forward to the team shelby ones.

Russ

:banghead: I did not get mine yet, Im sure its coming someday

Hello,

Just so that every one knows the Membership packages take about 5-6 weeks to be delivered.

If after 6 and a half weeks if you have not received your package please give me e-mail at Sharone@shelbyautos.com and I will see what happened.

Thanks,

Sharon

Sharon,

I got my package but I got a defective magazine :censored: . On page number 60 and 61, the color smear from printing :banghead: . Is it possible to get a replacement for the magazine?

Sharon,

One more thing, should the screen name on my team shelby card be the same as in this forum :headscratch:

Sharon,

I got my package but I got a defective magazine :censored: . On page number 60 and 61, the color smear from printing :banghead: . Is it possible to get a replacement for the magazine?

Colt, I'm happy to inform you, that wasn't a color smear from printing. Your Performance white car goes so fast it's hard to read. I know it's tough having the fastest color. :hysterical2:

And just think, you have a one off magazine. :happy feet:

Colt, I'm happy to inform you, that wasn't a color smear from printing. Your Performance white car goes so fast it's hard to read. I know it's tough having the fastest color. :hysterical2:

And just think, you have a one off magazine. :happy feet:

Yes, you are right :hysterical2:

I got my Team Shelby member package in the mail today. Very nice! The Ford flashlight key fob is nice also. I'm anxious to start looking at the Shelby magazine later and the other folder of materials.

How long did it take to recieve your package?

Thanks

N/M I just read up top, 4-6 weeks...........

No show yet on my membership package. I guess it takes a while to get it to 9,200 feet in elevation. :hysterical:

Donnie B

Holy cow! I didn't know Woodland park was that high. I thought my boost was bad at 6,000 feet. You must be only getting about 2 lbs of boost at your elevation. :hysterical:

Hey...not fair...

no one else open their packages until I get home tomorrow afternoon!

mine's sitting on the counter, but I won't be home until tomorrow!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Holy cow! I didn't know Woodland park was that high. I thought my boost was bad at 6,000 feet. You must be only getting about 2 lbs of boost at your elevation. :hysterical:

Boost......what boost? I ate up my SC fund when I blew the engine in my '68 Coupe last year. I just finished it and am starting to collect spare change again. You can donate to the Little Donnie B Supercharger Fund.......care of ME!!!!! LOL :hysterical2:

Boost......what boost? I ate up my SC fund when I blew the engine in my '68 Coupe last year. I just finished it and am starting to collect spare change again. You can donate to the Little Donnie B Supercharger Fund.......care of ME!!!!! LOL :hysterical2:

I thought you had a GT500. I guess I didn't look at your avatar closely enough. Bummer about the engine. That hurts.

Maybe you should sit on the corner at the RMMR with a coffee can and cardboard sign. "Will work for Boost!" That would be a funny sight. :hysterical:

:happy feet:

Recieved my cards and decals as well as ANOTHER MEMBERS . Sharon I PMed you with his name if you give me his address I will send it from here. Forgot to order the new T-shirts :banghead:

:happy feet: :happy feet:

great deal :happy feet:

you can double up Chuck

Archived