TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Members E-mail

sharon

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there will be no more e-mails sent out tonight. We had over 50 e-mails of all the ones that I sent out come back as no good. i will be updating that but not tonight or this week.

Most all Team Shelby member should have gotten there e-mails for those that did not, over the next couple of weeks we will be contacting people to update there e-mails.

there will be no more e-mails sent out tonight. We had over 50 e-mails of all the ones that I sent out come back as no good. i will be updating that but not tonight or this week.

Most all Team Shelby member should have gotten there e-mails for those that did not, over the next couple of weeks we will be contacting people to update there e-mails.

I never received the test email, however I did receive one for the bash!

I'm sure in my case it's my fault...something I've done...it usually is. :banghead:

I probably put a bogus email in to avoid getting junk mail. :ohsnap: I think it's working. :hysterical2:

Didn't receive the Test email... However, my wife did receive the Shelby Birthday Bash email at her email account.

I signed up for Team Shelby membership via her Paypal account, but specified my username & email. My wife has contacted Team Shelby via email & phone to ensure the correct email is being used. Please ensure You are using my email associated with my stangsunleashed account.

Thanks,

Keith

please make sure that all you guys that bought tickets filled out this form.

StangsUnleashed.com/events

Hi Sharon,

I filled out the form but have not gotten a confirmation that it was received. I cannot tell, frankly, if I am getting all the communications for the Birthday Bash. I got the one about our driving experience and sent it back this morning. Mind you, I am not complaining (I definitely do not want your job :D). The information I need more than anything is the route map so I can consider joining the parade en route rather than going all the way into LA. I was up at SAI yesterday and they are preparing like mad for the event. I suggested to them that the gift shop will be empty in under 60 seconds after everyone gets there. They are wondering what it is going to be like having over 100 fully grown people acting like teenagers who just got their first hot car. They were smiling when they said it. Jim

hello,

We just sent out a Test E-mail to all Team Shelby members please post if you have received it.

Sharon

Hi Sharron,

As of this morning I still haven't received any Team Shelby e-mails.

I filled out the form for the birthday bash on 12/ 3 after I paid for the tickets.

Was there a conformation notice sent out? Because if there was, I didn't get it.

I feel like I'm out of the loop over here because of this e-mail problem.

I don't understand why I'm not getting any e-mails from Team Shelby.

All my settings are correct.

I get notices of new post and PM's but nothing from you.

Please Advise,

Alan

Hi Sharron,

As of this morning I still haven't received any Team Shelby e-mails.

I filled out the form for the birthday bash on 12/ 3 after I paid for the tickets.

Was there a conformation notice sent out? Because if there was, I didn't get it.

I feel like I'm out of the loop over here because of this e-mail problem.

I don't understand why I'm not getting any e-mails from Team Shelby.

All my settings are correct.

I get notices of new post and PM's but nothing from you.

Please Advise,

Alan

Sharon,

Ditto here for me too. Never got any e-mails, and nothing to date from you or robert in the form of an e-mail.

We have not sent out any e-mails since the One bash e-mail about one week ago, and all that one said was when you could buy them, we will not be doing any more e-mails for a least one week. The forms that you all filled out to go to the Birthday Bash where forwarded to the guy that is going to be doing the run and the Hotel, you will be getting e-mail form him in about 48-72 hours, if you did not fill out the form, I have forwared him the e-mail address that you used for paypal.

Right now I know nothing more than what I posted.

If you start to see people posting that they are getting e-mails about the Shelby Run and the hotels, and you still are getting none, then e-mail me and I will make sure that your e-mail is correct.

The gentleman's name that will be contacting you is Andrew.

Robert and i will be in Germany for the week, do not worry everyone that paid is on the Bash list and will get everything that they need,

Again, Robert and I will be checking our e-mails this week. If you need something answered, the best way to contact us would be by e-mail for this week.

sharone@teamshelby.com or robertl@teamshelby.com or you can pm me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

This will be a great event and I am looking forward to meeting everyone :happy feet: :happy feet:

Everyone? :headscratch:

Everyone that paid for the birthday Bash, will be getting e-mails in about 48-72 hours form andrew,

If you are not coming to the birthday bash, there will be no e-mails coming from us for at least one week.

We will work out when we get back all the people that are not getting e-mails.

If those people that did pay for the Bash see other people getting e-mails from Andrew and you are not getting any please e-mail me and I will make sure that your correct e-mail is no his list.

If you did not send in the form please make sure that you check the e-mail address that you used for paypal. and then fill in the form.

Stangsunleashed.com/events.

I will cross you off the list once you fill out the form.

EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT FILLED IN THE FORM YOU SHOULD STILL GET THE E-MAILS FROM ANDREW

but i need the form filled out so I know what events like the run or the track events.

AGAIN, please check the e-mail that you used to set up your paypal account if you do not get e-mails from Andrew in about 48-72 hours.

I will try to find his e-mail address so you can contact him directly, with questions once he starts to sent the e-mails out.

thanks Sharon

Archived